Thursday, March 3, 2016

Overall Update + Weekly Goals

Oh Hai. I'm over here. Still pregnant. More and more pregnant by the day and increasingly uncomfortable #thirdtrimesterlife



I feel like I don't have much more of an update for you guys and my Mom taught me to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything positive to say soooooo I am here. Being (mostly) quiet. And trying to be patient. It's hard. I am so ready to meet our baby and I know we could have awhile left to wait. One day at a time. I find myself constantly thinking about the baby. He is always in the back of my mind in one way or another. 

We are so close to completing our nursery. I'll be able to post all about that next week. I'm actually finding myself wishing I had left more things undone for me to work on in March. I'm officially in "nesting" stage, randomly cleaning things around the house at odd times of the week. Why don't I dust the inside of all of my kitchen cabinets more often? Do they make a special polish just for door hinges? Hey Nick can you change out the living room ceiling fan, three windows, and build me a new frame for this mirror? Is today right now a reasonable time frame? I need help moving the couch four quarters of an inch, no no too far...What do you think about this recliner? I'm glad you like it it's coming to live with us, go pick it up at...He is living the dream with me ya'll :)

On the fitness front, things get more challenging by the day, but I continue to keep moving. I am still able to plank, and I get lots of funny looks when I do that at the gym. I can't wait to move. Like really MOVE. I miss being able to ATTACK the day with an awesome work out. I know I will have that feeling again, but for now, it's incline walking/ stair master/ elliptical for the win

3-1-16
At this stage in pregnancy, I feel like my body is not my own, and I've had to give it over almost completely to the process. People comment on my obvious condition several times a day. Just yesterday four people who work in the same building as me, looked at me and said,"Oh Wow! Congratulations!" so it's official, I look pregnant at all times now too. It only took almost 36 weeks :)

3-2-16
All things considered, I really can't complain. I've had an easy pregnancy. I don't feel exhausted with the extra weight I'm carrying around, and I don't have any swelling (yet). I'm just feeling impatient. Impatient with waiting. Tired of feeling like an upside down turtle when I go to get out of bed. Tired of always feeling like I need to pee. Tiered from low iron. Tired is actually a pretty prevalent theme in my life right now. (insert all opportunities to say HAHA JUST WAIT) Like a lot of pregnant women at this stage, I feel like I've been pregnant for eons and I'm looking forward to the end. 

Until then however, gotta keep movin.....


Weekly Gym Goals:

Monday:
35 Minutes Elliptical
Glute & Core Strength

Tuesday:
35 Minutes Elliptical
Glute & Core Strength

Wednesday:
10 Squats with Overhead Press
10 Walking Lunges
10 Bicep Curls
at 25lbs
Repeat 5 times
(Blonde Pony Tail Routine)

Incline Walk

Thursday:
Pinterest Work Out w/ Longer Incline walking segments

Friday:
Rest

Saturday:
Stair Master
Glute & Core Strength

Sunday:
Rest



Email me


2 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest thing ever. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous as always!! Someone in my mommy group gave me the advice to make a to do list and make it a mile long. I thought that would be stressful but she said when she had finished all the major stuff (nursery!) it was nice to have a lot of kinda small things to accomplish. And she never finished her list. It kept her busy all the way to 40 weeks. I'm right there with you though. I'm 32 weeks today and thinking HOW do I make it another 8 weeks, are we sure it's not more like 4??

    ReplyDelete