Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spring 2016 Playlist + Weekly Goals

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Half way to the weekend again. WOOP WOOP!

Pregnancy is so strange. This week, I feel like I am killing it at the gym. So. Much. Energy. Like bopping along to my playlist on the stair master, climbing sideways, backwards, leg lifts. Maybe it's down to two rest days a week, or bringing the intensity down a bit, but this week, I feel really great. Last week, honestly I was thinking how much longer can I do this?! poor. pitiful. me! I'm really enjoying these feel great moments. The not so great weeks have made me appreciate them so much more. Anywho, I had a request for a playlist share. I know a lot of you are neck deep in long run season, burning through music on the daily. Pregnancy perk! The 40-50 minute work outs have given my playlists a much longer lifespan. Anywho, if you are looking for some tunes, here are mine:

Something New (feat. Chris Brown) - Zendaya
Never Forget You- Zara Larsson
Sound of You Heart- Shawn Hook
S.O.B. - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Fast Car (feat. Dakota) - Jonas Blue
Me, Myself, & I - G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha
Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)- Robin Schultz
Make Up (feat. Chloe Angelides) - R. City
Overnight Celebrity- Twista
Stand By You- Rachel Platten
Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time - Panic! At the Disco
Ain't Too Cool - Lunch Money Lewis
Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
Roses (feat. ROZES) - The Chainsmokers
My House - Flo Rida
Alive (feat. Coucheron) - Kehlani
Get Up On It - Empire Isis 
Boys Like You (feat, Megahn Trainor & Ariana Grande) - Who Is Fancy
The Fix (feat. Jeremih) - Nelly
Neon Lights- Natasha Bedingfield
Give It To Me (Radio Edit) - Timbaland - Serena Willaims' Interval Run
Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
I'm From long Beach - Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa
YOUTH - Troye Sivan
Make Me Like You - Gwen Stefani
PILLOWTALK - ZAYN

Weekly Goals:

Monday:
30 Minutes Stair Master
Glute & Core Strength

Tuesday:
35 Minutes Elliptical
Bicep & Tricep Strength

Wednesday:
Cardio & Total Body Strength Circuit
(Incline Walk)

Thursday:
Rest

Friday:
Cardio & Total Body Strength Circuit
(Incline Walk)

Saturday:
30 Minutes Stair Master
Glute & Core Strength

Sunday:
Rest



Email me




1 comment:

  1. Thanks lady! I got them put in a playlist for my next run :)

    ReplyDelete