Tuesday, February 23, 2016

34 Week Pregnancy Update

On Monday morning, I had my 34 week check in with my doctor. I have one more appointment at 36 weeks, then begin the weekly visits.Final countdown style. I feel my body changing rapidly. Everyday I wake up more noticeably pregnant than the day before. This kid is not playin.




How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 13lbs- loss of 1 pound this visit. I have no explanation. I ate trash all weekend. I'm sure we'll pick it back up later

Maternity clothes? Mostly all maternity though I am still wearing a slew of pre-pregnancy shirts & those VS fold over yoga pants that I want to live the rest of my life in.

Sleep: I have trouble getting comfortable, rolling over is an aerobic feat and I wake up to pee three times a night. Turbo.

Best moment this week: Everyday closer to B Day (Birth Day) is the best moment of the week lol

Miss anything? I miss being able to run. I keep seeing this tall lean lady at the gym bouncing away on the treadmill and I feel so envious of how freely she moves her body. Le Sigh. I miss feeling strong. I miss feeling lean. BUT I know these are all things I will have again. I miss laying on my stomach. I miss caffeine. I can practically taste the C4 already....

Movement: All the time. Especially when I'm sitting. Last week I felt an exploratory foot on the outside of my rib cage. Thankfully he likes stretching not kicking

Food cravings: I'm into carbs. Specifically sandwiches. I don't think I've eaten so many sandwiches since my Mom was packing my lunch for me. It's gonna be such a sad day for me when the carb train comes to a stop

Anything making you queasy or sick: No one thing specifically. If I don't eat frequent enough though I do get nauseated.

Gender: Boy :)

Symptoms: I am pregnant in everything I do.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: I feel really great. Super happy and confident in all aspects of life actually. Overall, I am enjoying pregnancy 

Looking forward to: Meeting my baby. I keep imaging the moment he will be placed on my chest. Seeing his sweet face, and loving on this little boy I already love way too much.

Email me


3 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! So exciting how close we are getting now. Part of me wants to speed things up and part of me is ok having a little more time to finish up some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You'll be back to running in no time. You may not feel lean but you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there girl. Ever since I had Caroline, I have been loving sandwiches as well. Don't worry too much about your carb intake for a while if your breastfeeding. I feel like feeding baby every few hours is quite a big calorie burn!

    ReplyDelete