Monday, January 11, 2016

Second Trimester Pregnancy Favorites

The second trimester has come and gone! The second trimester is a cake walk compared to the first and I enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. Especially towards the end of the second when I really started feeling the baby move around throughout the day. Best feeling ever. I called this pregnancy post a survival kit in the first trimester. You can read all about that here.  These are my favorite second trimester products that saw me through to doing much more than just surviving :)

The Seraphine London Bump Kit - hands down the best maternity purchase I made. These pieces have been phenomenal. I thought I wouldn't wear the skirt very much, and I do. I live in these pieces. The kit gave me enough staples to be able to build my pre-pregnancy style and wardrobe around. 

The Tights - though you can't really see them- are awesome
The tights. Good gravy I love the tights. I am not a maternity jean fan, they never stay up, and the tights with boots and tunic has been a life saver. I don't have a picture of me in the skirt because Nick gripes if I ask him to take my picture too often. I like to avoid the complain train. ha.

The Vest

The Dress


See above creepy bathroom selfie where I'm wearing the tights- Not maternity wear but it does the trick and I can wear them afterwards. Winning.

The Folder Over Yoga Pant- I've always been able to get these pants on 2 for $60 sale, and they have been a favorite of mine for years now. However, I really find myself living in them now. They feel extra comfortable as gym wear and lounge wear.



While not maternity, these pants are a pre-pregnancy favorite of mine and I've worn them throughout my pregnancy. As my stomach has gotten bigger, I started folding the pants up. Special bonus, they will work well for postpartum & they come in extra length.

Mama Bee Belly Butter. I'm not religious about applying it, but I do like the lotion, and I don't have any stretch marks to date, so there's that. I also drink half my body weight in ounces of water every single day. Water keeps your skin stretchy. Things my Momma says



Now a question for you- what are your third trimester pregnancy must haves? I feel like I'm going to need the famous Snoogle before this is all said and done

Email me




4 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of water, maternity pillow and maternity leggings have been my favorite. I find the waistband of maternity pants and leggings to be so comfy! I was never a fan of the belly band though so I went straight from regular to maternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made it to the 3rd trimester but I have a body pillow that I cannot live without. I had to get it pretty early on though because my hips were hurting at night. That thing now sleeps with me and watches tv with me. SO comfy and it's just a plain body pillow but I got a fuzzy cozy pillow case for it. It gives me extra lumbar support on the couch and makes Sunday afternoon netflix and naps just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, jillian michales motivational quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post yah.maternity pillow and maternity laggings have been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete