Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015 & Weekly Goals

Top of the morning to you on this bright Tuesday! Thank you, thank you, for all of the feedback in regards to my Hello Chickee post. Posts that are extra personal always leave me feeling like should I? shouldn't I? and they always end up being the very best ones in hind sight! That is thanks to all of you!

We had a CHILL Halloween. This was the first year I didn't dress up as anything. What are you going to be for Halloween? Pregnant. That's what I am.

I'm pretty sure it was the first time well ever, that I haven't dressed up. I take that back, maybe since I got too cool for Halloween when I was a loser pre-teen. I thought about trying to do something fun with my "bump" but my "bump" is fickle and unreliable. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. This morning I'm wearing pre-pregnancy pants. I literally never know what's gonna happen. 

That's not to say I didn't indulge in Halloween candy.  I swear I ate my weight in candy. Those damn Reese's pumpkins will have me upping my weight gain fo sho.  I legit had a headache from sugar withdrawals on Sunday. Yikes. Now it's a new month, and time to start over. #noregrets

Running right now feels incredible. Aside from the I gotta go pee feeling, I really feel fantastic when I run. I even feel like my endurance has picked back up. Crazay! I'm running longer and stronger with less water stops. Generally speaking, I feel like I have more control over my body than I did there in the beginning, even though I'm certain it's an illusion. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

I put in all my miles last week and I feel really great about the upcoming Cajun Cup. Should I not have bathroom issues, it will take me about an hour ten minutes to finish. We'll see what happens on race day! I'm praying it is COLD. I feel like I have more control over my bladder when it's cold. No, I can not explain why. This goal is getting closer and closer and also marks the half way point in my pregnancy! Half way! Should running continue to feel good after the 20 week mark, I plan to run a few more races through the Holidays. I'm not having any hip pain, and things don't feel "heavy" as I've heard it described by so many. I'm sure it will come for me sooner or later.

Have a fantastic week!

Weekly Goals:

Monday:
Leg Day

Tuesday:
40 Minute Cross
Shoulder & Core Strength

Wednesday:
2-3 Mile Treadmill Run
Chest & Core

Thursday:
3-4 Mile Run
Bicep & Tricep Strength

Friday:
55 Minutes Modified Walk/Run incline Routine
Back & Core Strength

Saturday:
6 Mile Run

Sunday:
Rest


Email me




No comments:

Post a Comment