Friday, November 20, 2015

40 Minute Incline Work Out + Week In Review

Good morning and TGIF!! This week has been fun and jam packed! From the Cajun Cup, to the anatomy ultra sound, Cadillac night with girlfriends, and our Thanksgiving Pot Luck at work, the week just zipped right on by. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! Eeek! I feel overwhelmed with all I have to be Thankful for this year.

Speaking of Turkey day....This week has been my worst week eating wise since I got pregnant, and I know next week will prolly be a little intense too. Gobble Gobble. 




I am still recording everything I eat each day in MFP. I'm mostly doing this to make sure I'm not consuming an egregious amount of calories each day. I try to keep it around 2,000 calories a day when I work out. There is no macro count. Haha. This isn't some strict number, more like a guideline, and I don't beat myself up if I go over or if I'm under. I like having something to hold myself accountable, so that I don't go off the deep end. Which would be so easy to do. Anyway, Thursday was a doozie. I'm sure next Thursday will be too. I'm making sure to nail all of my work outs because I'm not depriving myself of any of the goodies this year.

Overall this week, I have continued to feel phenomenal. I'm feeling the baby move more now, and it is truly the best feeling. It makes me smile every time I feel him wiggle around in there. It's the most reassuring feeling on Earth! I'm still struggling to get to the gym in the early morning. I just want sleep. I made it to the gym twice in the AM this week, every other day has been an afternoon. I'm averaging around 9-10 hours of sleep a night, which is just insane to me. I never sleep this much, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it too!

Treadmill Incline Walk/Run Routine

I love an awesome incline walk/run work out. They always leave me feeling accomplished and super sweaty. Here's my Friday morning routine from this week. 





Happy Friday and have a great weekend!! 


Email me


No comments:

Post a Comment