Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall 2015 Playlist + Current HIIT Favorite

It's no secret that I love my gym music. I really like music in general, but I can not put in a  work out without it my ear phones in, volume turnt up. I'm constantly looking for ways to grow my musical library as I find I burn through music pretty quickly, especially during long run season, which won't be a problem for me this year! In my experience, the best way to find new tunes is to share what you got! Here is my go to Fall 2015 playlist:


Runnin' (Lose It All) [feat. Beyonce & Arrow Bejamin] Naughty Boy
Easy Love Singala
Ex's & Oh's Elle King
On My Mind Ellie Goulding
Lay It All on Me (feat. Ed Sheeran) Rudimental
Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh) Rich Homie Quan
I Don't Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke & Verdine White) Flo Rida
Shots Imagine Dragons
Starlight Flux Pavilion
Static Colette Carr
Love Myself Hailee Steinfield
Here Alessia Cara
Black Magic Little Mix
You Know You Like It DJ Snake & Lil John
How I Want Ya (feat.. Dev) Thames
Dirt Work Austin Mahone
What Do You Mean? Justin Bieber
Lost and Found Ellie Goulding
Hotline Bling Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
Sorry Justin Bieber
Levels Nick Jonas
Working for It ZHU x Skrillex x THEY

What are your go to power songs of the moment?

I've been pretty lazy about putting together my own work outs lately, however I'm trying to keep one day a HIIT day, and for that work out I rely heavily on Pinterest. Right now, this one is a fav as I can adjust the intensity based on how my chickee is making me feel that day. I feel really strong, and I am enjoying it! Not pre-pregnancy strong, but strong. I find myself fantasizing about killing a sub two half, and crossing the marathon finish in 2017. Yes already. 


Hope you're having a great week, we're half way there!


Email me




No comments:

Post a Comment