Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happys and Weekly Work Out Goals

First and Foremost, Happy Veterans Day! If you are a Veteran, thank you. Thank you for your service to our country. We feel safe in our homes, driving on our roads, traveling our nation, and expressing our Freedoms because of you. Past, Present, and Future Veterans, thank you!

My Paw Paw, US Army Veteran
My second Happy goes to my girl Danielle on her birthday! We may have celebrated last weekend, but I'll be thinking of you all day today. I hope you have the most wonderful day, proceeded by your best year yet! My life is blessed because you are in it, and I feel so lucky to call you my friend. I love you big time!

2008? This picture just makes me giggle 
My third happy, it's Jessica's Wedding week! How nice of her to throw that big party for D! Seriously though, I am pumped up for these nuptials. The to-do list is dwindling, and I only hope I can make it through a productive week. This is one of those weeks where I woke up on Monday and thought, Is it almost Friday?!   I feel incredibly honored to celebrate this special time in your life! I only hope I don't ugly cry during your ceremony.

Action shots FTW

Speaking of being productive... here's the plan for the week. 

Monday:
RIPPED

Tuesday:
3 Miles & Strength

Wednesday:
5 Miles & Strength

Thursday:
3 Miles & Strength

Friday:
10 Mile Run 
Double digits bay-bay

Saturday:
Dance until you die

Sunday:
Rest


Email me

Daily Motivator


1 comment:

  1. Love that wedding picture of you and the girls. Your face is hilarious!! Hope your week flys by!

    ReplyDelete