Thursday, November 13, 2014

Elle Noel gets a new look

Thanks for stopping by today! Do things look a little different around here?! Cause they are! I think I first mentioned the idea of re-branding early in the summer, it's taken a hot minute for me to get around to total commitment. We do things slow in the south.

Huge thank you to Erin for her amazing work and patience in working with me. It took me a long time to one be ready, two figure out what I wanted to do, and three get the ball rolling! I'm loving this new look! 

The new images are courtesy of our dear friend Sam. She's incredible. I can't believe she made us look so good! 

The pups were tired- it's a ruff life

Please be patient with me while I get all of my wires connected aka links working and reorganizing my little virtual space. 

POTM Checkin. I'm ahead on miles or I was until my phone died just shy of the four mile marker last night on my five mile run.



This means that two bad terrible things happened to me.

One: I had to run the last 1.13 miles without any music. All because I wrote that music post yesterday. Of course that would happen. Thanks Universe, I can hear you laughing

Two: I'll have to make up that 1.13 miles elsewhere to hit my 100 miles in November goal. Bah humbug. 

Type A Lady Running Problems

In other news, I won't be around tomorrow. Today is my Friday. Whazzup! It's wedding weekend, there's tans to spray, nails to do, and wine to drink! No, I will not weigh in on Monday. Run run run

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Email me

Daily Motivator


10 comments:

  1. Love the new look and new picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I'm in need of a makeover too, I'll have to check Erin out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! I love the little subtitle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look. I am a huge black and white fan. How fun. And yes, rebranding takes flippin' forever! I am in the process right now. Thanks again for putting me on the blog reel. And, for making me laugh. You're are simply fabulous, and enjoy your special weekend!

    ReplyDelete