Monday, November 3, 2014

8 Miles, A fireplace, and a Sick Day

Are you warm over there? Mais la, it got cold fast fast, and I love it! I love the change in weather, however now I have the yearly seasonal crude. yuck. Before that happened, however, I had a fantastic run on Saturday. This was one of those runs where each mile felt better than the previous. I'm really looking forward to The Cajun Cup next weekend. My goal is to start slow, finish strong, and enjoy the run. That's the goal. and to do it as fast as possible, obviously.



We used our fireplace for the first time ever over the weekend. I'v never had a wood burning fireplace in my life, and I'm loving the fireplace. It filled the whole house with warmth, and reminded me so much of Christmas at my grandparent's house.The best time of the year.


Back to being sick, I'm probably just over doing it again, combined with the shift in weather. Le sigh, Anywho, I'm going to take an unprecedented Monday rest day, which goes against my personal never miss a Monday fitness philosophy , however fever and cold ain't fun, and I don't have time for this to get worse. Fingers crossed, I'm back in action on Tuesday! 

Monday
Rest Day (Sick)

Tuesday
3 Miles & Strength

Wednesday
4 Miles & Strength

Thursday
3 Miles & Strength

Friday
Rest Day

Saturday
Cajun Cup 10k

Sunday
Cycling Class


Email me

Daily Motivator


No comments:

Post a Comment