Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIF, Week in ReCap, What Changes?

TIGF! Friday, the best day of the week, is here! Thank you all so much for your support in regards to yesterday's post. GOMI felt like the proverbial elephant in the room for me, and I'm happy I addressed those feelings so that I can move forward with my blog. I intentionally left my post unprompted in hopes it wouldn't land on that page but alas, it did. I see you GOMI traffic. Geez Louise!! 

I'm cutting off the bad energy and refusing to read what's being said, I encourage you to do the same. Be supportive of one another, positive energy breeds a positive outcome. You'll never shine throwing shade my friend. Live it, love it, do it. Stepping down from the soap box.

On tap this weekend, I've got a 6 mile run courtesy of Hal Higdon's week five of intermediate 10k training. I'm thoroughly enjoying this training program, the change in temperature has helped not gonna lie, but overall, I enjoy each workout. However, the 60 minutes of cross training- ugh ugh ugh- no matter which avenue I choose I dread it. This morning it was the elliptical. for a freaking hour. Felt like eternity. 15 minutes forward, fifteen minutes backward, fifteen minutes forward, fifteen minutes backward, literally 5 miles on the elliptical later- it was done. Only three weeks until race day! 

We're taking our family Christmas Card pictures this weekend. Who is going to be in the picture? Nick, Myself, Nacho, and Nola! I'm bringing my dogs to a professional photo shoot. This should be interesting. Sorry Sam

We have a jam packed Fall with essentially every weekend booked through Christmas, so we're all looking forward to a low key relaxing weekend. They are so few and far between.

I've been referencing a new vision for awhile now. Changes are coming to Elle Noel. This blog is going transition into a space for both ,my husband and myself, with varied content, examples: features on our pooches, the crazy things I will do to save a dollar, Champagne shenanigans, the Type A personality struggle, resulting in my favorite thing to do: plan. Plan plan plan. Nick's posts will likely pertain to venting about my type A personality, the gym membership he's been neglecting for 8 months, fantasy football frustrations, and technical things he finds interesting. Anywho, he wants in on the action, and I already have an audience. Work smarter not harder.

I also feel, by no fault other than my own, that I've pigeon holed myself as a weight loss blogger, which I was/am, however, I've got many more dimensions and I'm ready to share.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend people!

Email me

Daily Motivator




10 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the changes... and more pup posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the changes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say, thank you for coming (staying) back/around! You have definitely been an inspiration for me! I ran my first half last month after reading your blog and being all, elle noel loves running, I can love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the changes you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Nick's posts are always a good time! And I'm very excited for champagne shenans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear how you save a dollar! I literally won't buy certain things if they're not on sale AND I have a coupon! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have been busy! Cant wait to see the changes, and more pictures of Nacho and Nola because...puppies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so with you on the type a personality. I thrive on order and lists. I want to hear more about these champagne shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have you back blogging! Its crazy how critical of others people are, but especially those they have NEVER MET! Glad you stuck around for those of us who love you!

    ReplyDelete