Friday, October 31, 2014

POTM Accountability Post

Happy Halloween and Happy Friday!!! It's the last day of the month, which means tomorrow is a brand new spanking chance to get everything right! November is Pile on the Miles and I have committed to 100 miles in November. Here is my road mileage count for the year, as of today right now. I may go out and run 1.6 miles to make that an even 900 before the clock strikes midnight 
(OCD makes you do crazay things like that).



I am personally determined not to fall into the Halloween Candy trap. I'm buying just enough candy to hand out, not enough to hang out. Ya know what I'm sayin.

Tomorrow I've got 8 miles on the schedule, the furthest I've run in a long time. The weather is going to be fanfreakingtastic for running. I for one am excited about this artic plunge. Running 8 miles got me thinking about the first time I had ever done run that distance. I went back and read my post here. Back then,each new distance was accompanied by such a mix of emotions. Excitement and even a little fear, and the I can't believe I'm about to do this how badass am I?! feeling.

How far you running this week? Just 8, I hear myself say. 

Marathon training has majorly warped my distance perception.

Sometimes, I really miss the novel feelings associated with distance training. Then I remember that I have experience on my side, and now I just keep getting better. 

 I hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween with your special people tonight!

Email me

Daily Motivator



1 comment:

  1. I just wrapped up Whole 30 so that's been my saving grace from all the Halloween candy.

    ReplyDelete