Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Couples Shower

This past Saturday, we celebrated Jessica and Nathan's upcoming wedding with a couples shower! 

Soon to be Mr & Mrs!
The invitation read Eat, Drink. & be Scary, all the makings of a ridiculously fun party.If you follow me on Instagram you know Nick and I went as Al and Peg Bundy. 



These outfits were fun and super simple to put together. Leopard print tights and red belt are from Amazon.com. The other items I pulled from my closet. I'm wearing fake clip in bangs and red hair spray (my hairdresser fixed me up) and voila: Peg Bundy.  Nick's outfit is made entirely of items he already owned, except for the white T-Shirt. He made that two hours before the party. This is when I do my best work! Quote from Nick.

We had a blast. I really thought we'd have no competition in the couples costume division. Until Danielle and Anthony rolled up as Gump and Lieutenant Dan. How can you compete with that?


Shelly did an amazing job with all of the spooky decorations, food, and booze. The gumbo pot was all but licked clean and it's safe to say the kids had as much fun as the grown ups, another successful party in the books!

The Halloween Hosts: Jack and Coke!
Jessica's Bridesmaids
Halloween is easily one of our favorite holidays. Who doesn't like an excuse to get dressed up as someone else for the evening?! I'll have to start planning now if we want to top this year's costumes! 

How are you celebrating Halloween?


Email me

Daily Motivator




3 comments:

  1. Yall look great!! Love the Jack & Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You're the perfect Peg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you guys pulled this off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete