Friday, August 1, 2014

Weekly Work Out Updates plus some stuff I think is funny

Good morning and TGIF! First and Foremost thanks to everyone who helped my good friend meet her Facebook "like" goal yesterday. I know she appreciated the extra help! Elle Noel's Facebook has been teetering just under 1,000 likes for awhile now. You should probably get on that gah. If only likes equaled dollars. Le Sigh. Blogging Problems.

Rolling into the weekend, I've aced all of my work outs and put in 20 miles. It's been some time since I've done so much running. I'm working on upping my base mileage back to a comfy 5 mile base. Over the summer, I did a lot of sprints, and 5ks for speed. I ran a 10k one Saturday in June, and that was pretty much it. Hoping for a 10k Saturday morning. Maybe next week I'll work up to 7 or even 8 miles on a long run. I miss that long run feeling.

In other news, I feel fantastic on carb cycling day five. I'm actually looking forward to weighing in on Monday...don don don.... Yes, Monday. When I've had the most success actively losing weight, I always weighed in on Monday. It kept me from falling off during the weekend. I'll report back on where I am with those pesky vacay pounds then.

Until then, here's some stuff from the internet I thought was funny. Hope you have a rocking weekend!







Email me

Daily Motivator



1 comment:

  1. Weighing in on Monday's is genius! I may just follow suit. Weekends are the worst for eating healthy and this weight has gots to go! Hope you have a great weekend. I managed to get in a 6 mile run this morning and have a feeling my legs are going to thank me in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete