Monday, July 7, 2014

Re-branding Elle Noel

Oh hey there, do you remember me? I used to be a regular weight loss and fitness blogger! Life has been crazy lately and I confess, I'm having trouble finding time for social media these days. This blog has been an incredible outlet for me over the last two years. This blog gave me a voice and confidence when I was struggling to figure out where the new me fit into my old life. I cherish the friendships I've made through the blog, and the friendships I've been able to rekindle because of it. The blog has given me something I didn't even know I was looking for. Consequently, I'm reticent to let it go.

What happened? Well, I was promoted at work. Hip Hip Hooray! We bought a house. HEEEYYYOO! We added another puppy, Nacho's sister Nola, yes we are aware they will both need to be fixed. She'll get her own post on how that came to be soon!

Nola (left) and Nacho (right) Like Peas and Carrots
The house has been a milestone we've been working towards for some time now. Moving is exhausting ya'll. I have to admit, it was incredible to be able to use my body in a practical way. Thanks Live Fit, appreciate ya! My husband didn't have to call on a single friend to help us move furniture. This girl was able to lift and move every single thing. When we first bought our living room furniture set, I couldn't even scoot it across the floor.  I felt like such a boss! What a woman!

Moving is exhausting and most nights ended like this
 I did feel bitter sweet about leaving the apartment we shared together, since it was our first space to call home. I worked hard at making it feel like home while we lived there, and we had some really great times, building memories I know we'll always cherish. The next chapter, however, is exciting and I know we'll have many happy memories in our new space.

The room(s) where I took all those selfies
Yes, I've been busy. However, that's not the only reason I took a self imposed hiatus from this space. A few weeks before I took a break, something did happen that made me want to take a step back. I went back and forth between wanting to rant, rave, and use my voice here to declare what happened as something I feel is just plain mean and unnecessary. However, there's one thing I know for sure, giving a negative situation a voice only fuels it fire. That's all I've got to say about that. I am BACK. I'm hopeful that in taking a step back only those who truly enjoy Elle Noel stick around! 

I'm looking forward to doing a bit of re branding. I want to keep the health and fitness, but include other areas of my life that I find fun. Examples: DIY, fashion, home remodeling, entertaining, all things fur baby, traveling, and more of my quirky sense of humor



 which will include more insight from my husband, Mr. Noel. If you don't like him then we won't be friends.

#merica
Nacho and Nola inherited our ADD
This week I'm beginning Live Fit Phase Three. This will be my second round of phase three. I thoroughly enjoy this program. I don't have phenomenal fat loss results, because champagne and priorities, and that's just fine by me.

I hope you'll enjoy this new Elle Noel Chapter, I'm itching to give her a voice. 

Happy Monday party people!!



Email me

Daily Motivator


27 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! So glad to see you pop up in my feeds again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayayaya! Love the new spin on things - can't wait to read all about it! Let's get wine sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You were missed! Nola is ADORABLE, just like her brother! Congrats on the new house and growing your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, I literally just searched your blog this morning thinking I must be missing updates somehow, and was sad to see there were no recent posts...I'm happy you've decided to join us again! :) Congrats on all the new life milestones, so very exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love everything about this post, including Nola (super cute!--love the play on words), Mr. Noel and the Diddy about Jack and Diane. I've missed you but glad you're taking some time for you. Keep doing what you're doing girl!!
    We just moved into a new house last week, so I'll be looking for some decorating ideas, like how to fill a large living room wall with something other than my husband's deer heads!!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back and so sorry to hear that something negative happened that caused you to step back! Personally I think your blog has been such an inspiration, you are just such a real person who has worked incredibly hard. Cant wait for some of your new "rebranded" posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back! Your new home looks gorgeous and I love those pups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw so glad to have you back-- is definitely sounds like it has been a whirlwind for you lately!! Glad things are going well though, and Nola is just as adorable as her brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see your back! I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. I look forward to reading all about your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're back! I was actually just going thru your old posts over the weekend because I'm trying to get into running or anything really to help me finally drop some of this baby weight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweet friend! So happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay glad you're back! Congrats on your promotion, your new house AND Nola! Can't wait to hear all about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hip Hip Hooray! So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay I am so glad you popped up in my feed today! I haven't blogged in forever but I am still reading my favs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back! Congrats on the house and those puppies are TOO cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I had just started reading your blog a month or two before you disappeared ;) and I'm so glad you're back! In March, I began the long journey back to fitness and started running for the first time. I found so much practical advice and encouragement here! Thanks for writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back! That new little pup is precious & YAY on the new diggs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lovely Lady! You are a positive light in a world that thrives on negativity. Whatever turned you off blogging for a bit, I am THRILLED you're back and very happy for you and your hubs on the new place and new puppy. :) "Don't allow people to dim your shine because they're blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cause we were born this way bitch!”

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the new pup and new house! Enjoy making it a home! XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yea! Welcome back! And congrats on all the living!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think blogger ate my last comment. Anyways, I am so happy to see you back here and looking forward to the re-brand! Congrats on EVERYTHING - the promotion, the house and the new puppy! I know you work very hard and you definitely deserve a promotion, and what better way to treat yourself than a cute house and pup! There is something so exciting about moving into your first house and making it your own :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the house!!! And another puppy!!! Having two really is great, they keep each other entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome back! Congratulations on the promo and the house! And Nola is just as cute as Nacho!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad you're back and better than ever! Congrats on all the fun changes that have been going on in your life. I look forward to the new Elle Noel :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah. I'm glad you're back. Negativity sucks but you're never going to be everyone's cup of tea. It sucks but there's nothing you can do. I'm glad you're back and your pups are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am SO excited you're back! :) Congrats on all your recent changes. You deserve every one! And the new pup is adorable.

    ReplyDelete