Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today is my Friday: Meme Comes Early

Today is my Friday, and I am all kinds of excited about getting away for the weekend! It's getting to be that time of year where it feels like it's been more than a hundred hot minutes since my last vacation. Oh yi, mini get away hold me over til July! I'm working this mini vacay into my Phase Three Schedule by completing my work out early Friday morning, taking Saturday as a rest day, and finishing the week Sunday afternoon. Not my fav, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! 

Alright chick, what does this mean for me? Meme day come early baybay, no post for me tomorrow!

This week's memes have no ryhme or reason. This isn't a game of which one doesn't belong, more like my ADD took Instagram snap shots of things I think are funny. If you don't agree, better luck next week (Insert emoticon winky face with the tongue sticking out. That's my favorite).


My husband says he has two emotions: happy and mad. Really he has three: Happy, meh, mad. I on the other hand could have 100 emotions in one hour. Can anyone else relate?!

You know you giggled!
 Because he's cute. So cute! 

Ermahgerd why are these so funny?!


Nikes / KSwiss meh pick your poison!


Next Week on the Blog:

Monday: 
Mini VacayRecap & Weekly Goals

Tuesday:
Things I've learned from Blogging

Wednesday:
LiveFit Phase Two vs Phase Three

Thursday:
Women's Health Guest Post Swap with Ash Z!

Friday:
Meme Day
Upcoming Topics

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! See ya  Monday playas!


Email me

Daily Motivator


4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate. Sometimes I swear my fiance's emotions are - hungry and not hungry. I am much more animated.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I'm dying. This is so hilarious. I needed some laughs today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!!! I LOVE Disney memes!

    ReplyDelete