Monday, May 12, 2014

Party at the Palms 2014

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to get away from reality for a few days. I was invited with three other friends to spend the weekend at Cajun Palms RV Resort. Cajun Palms is less than a 20 minute drive from home, but once we're there, it feels like an Oasis get away: fun in the Sun, entertainment, great music, new people, dancing, a swim up bar, care free and careless! I was finally able to get some sun on my bright white skin, complete with a sun burn to prove it! This weekend was a fun kick off to what will surly be a wonderful summer! 





We had a wonderful weekend filled with laughs, heart to hearts, meeting new people, and a few embarrassing stories that can't be published on the internet. Scandalous events include but are not limited to: borrowed water ballons, a Shark named Timmy, and an alcohol impaired deadbolt. We were a little bougie, sometimes bossy, and a ton of fun if I do say so myself. I'm already looking forward to our next visit to the palms! Come Sunday morning, however, I was ready to head home and spend some time with my Momma!


And my Nacho, I was afraid he would have forgotten me, but he didn't hold a grudge

Play time with Nacho
Vacation's are supposed to be restful right?! Why am I so tired! Hope all you Mommas had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Email me

Daily Motivator


3 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like an excellent weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fabulous! Glad you got to relax and be carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh to be carefree with good friends! Sounds like a great time. And you look gorgeous in the picture with the red top!

    ReplyDelete