Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Memes & Upcoming Posts

Err mer gerd, it's Friday!!! I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see a Friday! I hit up the gym four early days in a row this week. Kee yaw come 8pm I am begging to sleep.  



This morning it was Day 53 shoulder strength and my 30 minute sprint routine. Mais la, sprints are much harder before the sun rises. but it was worth it to me for uninterrupted Nacho time this evening! Thursday after dinner, we went out on a short family walk. Nacho has a hard time staying focused on a walk. Everything wants his attention when we go for a stroll. We decided to run with Nacho home, about a quarter of a mile, he stayed focused, and he made me so proud by finishing strong! His little ears blow back in the wind when he runs at a Nacho fast pace and I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. A car drove by us and I saw the woman driving say, "Look how cute!!" Seriously. I'm not over exaggerating his cuteness. 

 Nacho Runsssss!



Oh yeah you're here for Memes.... Nacho brain

A pack of 10 Nachos = rainbows & sunshine
I laughed way to hard at these three





I swear it won't always be like this on meme day. I really like to pick a theme and stick with it. She's totally lying, she's dog obsessed.

Upcoming on the Blog:

Monday:
Luck Number 27

Tuesday:
Work out Gear I'm Loving

Wednesday:
Nacho News

Thursday:
Weekly Favorite Memes Come Early

Friday:
Elle Noel Vacation Day 


Email me

Daily Motivator



2 comments:

  1. Aw!! That must lick faces is our pup to a t! I really need to get back on the early morning workout train next week. I have been sooo slack and it has majorly effected how I feel. Happy happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about everyone else but a page full of puppy memes will never upset me! Made me smile on an early morning :) now I just need a pup as cute as Nacho

    ReplyDelete