Friday, April 11, 2014

Memes: My Weekly Favorties

The Internet Meme. I love them. 

I love the surprise text containing a new meme. 

Instant tension diffuser
It's second to the personalized meme that fits perfectly into conversation

Custom meme from my husband. I don't even remember what we were talking about. Every time I see this I laugh.
I love the AP meme maker. Download that. You're welcome.

I love finding new memes, I love memes that apply to current events, I love personification memes, I love arguing over the pronunciation of the word meme. I pronounce it "Me. Me".  I have one friend in which I can communicate solely via text based Cat memes. We're not weird. We just get each other.

Weekly Favorite Memes

Prince George, the most famous baby in the world, made is international debut this week. 
He wasn't impressed, and the internet exploded.


B to the F

Frozen: Disney, you really got this one right. We don't have kids, but had to find out what everyone on the Facebooks was talking about. Purchased Frozen and I am obsessed. Finally Disney, you are giving girls realistic expectations on romantic relationships, and placing more value in sisterhood and friendship.
Happy Dance!

AMEN Disney!


 I have so many Frozen meme's in the file I'll save some for another week.

Last but certainly not least, my favorite fit meme of the week:



TGIF! Hope you have a full on fabulous weekend!


Email me

Daily Motivator




4 comments:

  1. hahaha! gotta love a good meme. The elephant one is SO my almost 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! I need to watch Frozen soon, I feel like I am missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to break it to you, but it's meeeeeem, not me-me. :)

    ReplyDelete