Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Memes, Upcoming on the Blog, Nacho Day

Friday now equals memes day and if you hate this series, I'm really sorry, because I freaking love it. This has been a phenomenal week for me. My works outs have been killer all week, but honestly that's never a problem for me. I LOVE to exercise. I've yet to meet a don't want I couldn't power through, and I always feel incredible about ten minutes after I'm at the gym. 

What's the problem? 

Food. 

Towards Saturday afternoon's on the weekend, I get weak, very weak. Diet was on point every single day this week and I plan to carry that success through the weekend. True confessions, I've been pretty bad the last few weekends so it's time to get back on track, and stop making flimsy excuses for myself. The weekend is ALWAYS my down fall. 

On with the memes woman!


I had three Cadberry eggs over the course of the Easter Season. For me, this is a win.


Any Game of Thrones fans in the house? 


What about Walking Dead? 


I laughed way too hard at this....


If you follow or are close with someone who follows a macro based diet, you know why this is funny...


Today is Nacho day! I am so excited, I don't know how I will possibly get anything done today. I'm going to bombard you with pictures of how cute and perfect I think he is. You have been warned. Muahahahahaha!

Upcoming on the Blog:

Monday:
Our First Weekend with Nacho
Weekly Work Out Goals

Tuesday:
Girl's on the Run

Wednesday:
Leg Work Out Favorites

Thursday:
Jamie Eason Live Fit Phase Two Review

Friday:
Weekly Favorite Memes
Upcoming on the Blog


Email me

Daily Motivator




5 comments:

  1. I love FRIDAY meme day! Congrats on the new pup, have so much fun! Although I'd be craving Taco Bell everytime I had to yell Nacho's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friday Meme's I do the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRIDAY IS THE BEST! Its my favorite, never stop the memes for EVA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so close to the crazy dog lady club!! Can't wait to see all the pics and read Mondays post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cadbury eggs are my downfall EVERY YEAR. I am pretty sure they are made with crack. And heaven.

    I can not wait to see eleventy billion pictures of Nacho!!!!! Puppy paws = best thing ever

    ReplyDelete