Friday, March 14, 2014

5 on Friday

Things I'm loving on Friday! Besides the fact that its Friday- Gotta get down on Friday!!

I like this little five on Friday link up, though I never participate but always stalk everyone else's posts ch-ch-ch-changes I think it's funny we all talk about stuff we either want or like to buy on Friday. Prolly cause it's pay day playa!

ONE:
I'm loving these new run shorts from Atheta. I have three pairs of run bottoms from Athleta. While I find their gear to be on the pricey side, I've never regretted a purchase as their fit is incredible. As far as tops go, I can get away with whatever. I'm not particular about a top, and you will never catch me paying $50 plus bucks for a work out top. No ma'm! Bottoms are a different story. Worth the money. I'm loving these Record time Run shorts in black- my signature fit color (hides the sweat stains better gross but true). As much as I love my hot shorts, I feel like I have to go home and shower right away. In these shorts, I feel like I could pop into the nail salon or dash into Target without feeling indecent.

Record Time Run Shorts


TWO:
Brunch. I love Brunch. Best meal of the whole dang day. It's late breakfast/ early lunch and almost always involves breakfast booze. Which is the best kind of booze there is. Catch a little buzz, take a little nap, productive in the afternoon. I have brunch date with some of my favorite people on planet Earth Saturday. That's why brunch gets a place on my countdown


THREE

High Shine Hair Treatments:  I stopped coloring my hair all together about 8 months ago. Unfortunately, natural hair color has a bit of a dull/flat color. Instead of actually coloring my hair, I now get a high shine gloss treatment every 6-8 weeks. It's ridiculously easy to keep up with and so much more cost effective than hair color. I have a treatment Saturday, and I can't wait. I love how shiny and healthy my hair looks afterwards.



FOUR

Walden Farms salad dressing as chicken marinade. Easy, delicious, guiltfree. Make your chicken so ju-say


FIVE

Jamie Eason's free LiveFit program. I've been pulling weight training workouts from Phase 2 for myself all week long and I am LOVING it. More on this one later. Happy Friday party people!



Email me

Daily Motivator




8 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could just high shine these locks, but the grays love to come and play. I love Althea but those prices ouch. And I have to say I wasn't a fan of the one running skirt. I loved the length but it was made of some heavy fabric. Not cool for warm days. Lol
    I'm going to have to try that Jamie Easton thang. Have a great weekend girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gloss treatment sounds fab! I've done a few of Jaime Eason work outs before and they are no joke, on Monday im starting JM 30 day shred... Three days a week :) running 3 days too... Trying to fit itall in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on week 2 also!!! Great minds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting an Athleta here in Birmingham soon...danger zone, mainly because it's close to where I like to brunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zulily is having an Athleta sale right now! http://www.zulily.com/e/athleta-77528.html?ref=search

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! Saw this gif today and it reminded me of your self-professed popcorn addiction! https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8106244352/hBDFC222A/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be in shorts for outdoor runs! Poor Mother Nature! I love the looks of Athleta clothes and I have ordered bathing suits from there (and love them), but everything is soooo expensive :/

    ReplyDelete