Friday, February 28, 2014

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

WAAHOOOOO!!! It's a Friday, and it's extra long weekend time, oh yeahs! It's carnival time down round here, and I could not be more excited for a rowdy weekend with my favorite peeps! Yap yap, they even let us off work for this shenanigans, mais if dat don't make you want to move I don't know what will!

Our first Traditional Mardi Gras 2007
Triton Ball 2013
Solving the world's problems post parade 2008
Dancing in the street- Mardi Gras Day 2011
2011- Just because this picture makes me giggle every time I look at it

Knowing what was waiting for me this weekend, food, booze, dancing, things you can't talk about on the internet, I had to KILL my work outs and be strict with my diet this week. I did just that. Oh yeahs, public pat on the back! There will be no razooing for me Friday night ( long run Saturday morning) but Saturday- Monday it is on. Tuesday is recovery day, gotta be practical heya! I'm even considering doing the Lundi Gras 5k Bar a thon. Running and drinking? Where have you been all my life?  Where do I sign? Just kidding. I'm playing that one by ear, my 21 year old mentality may not be able to keep up with my 26 year old reality. We shall see. This morning I was down another 3 pounds, two week loss, and I feel great! Hopefully that will be enough to keep my grubby little fingers out of too much boudin and king cake. #southlouisianaproblems

In other news- Danielle you are the winner of the In Bloom Boutique give-away! I've sent you an email on how to claim your prize! Everyone else, I'm sorry. Losing is no beuno. Lucky for you, this game was called everyone wins! Don't forget you can use the code ELLENOEL15 to get an extra 15% off your purchase! Holla for some dollas!

This is what I look like today. Mardi Gras before and afters anyone? Haha, she got jokes!



Email me

Daily Motivator

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Have a blast this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there with you guys -- have fun for me!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete