Friday, January 10, 2014

Weekly Weigh In, Playoff Dreams, True Confessions

TGIF! First normal week in what feels like months! I am such a creature of habit, and the weekly routine is essential for me to be successful. I've had a hard time resisting the left over Christmas candy at work, specifically the white chocolate peppermint kisses. I can pass up the daily king cake and boudin (if you don't know what those are, we'll have a Cajun lesson at a later date), but those White Chocolate Peppermint kisses are out to get me! Every time I walk by them they call to me, Leigh Ann, just one little kiss, it'll be our secret. The joke there is just way to easy. TWSS

Eat Me.
They're 24 calories a pop in case you're wondering. One day I had five. Ok ok! two days in a row I had five. Thursday was actually the only day I didn't have any. Keep me in your thoughts today. At one point I actually thought to myself, I could just eat them all and then they wouldn't tempt me any more. Tisk Tisk! Someone at work is picking up the slack, I think there's only a few left. Not that I'm going to check or anything.....

If you don't like cat memes we can't be friends
Moving on! Victories for the week: Nailing all of my work outs! I was able to log all of my assigned miles this week. I didn't miss any strength training or classes. I'm winning at fit life. Toot toot beep beep! Plus I got my first gym selfie in a new place, and no one knows about it, well except for anyone who's reading this right now. Blogging win. 


I haven't had any diet drinks or alcohol since last Saturday. I've been a straight up hydration station, aside from my one cup of coffee a day. no coffee, no talkie. I feel fan-freaking-tastic this Friday! Routine how I love you.

All that said, I'm up one pound from before Christmas. I'm ok with that. I'd like to be a few pounds lighter before the big race, but if it doesn't happen it's not going to make or break me. There will be plenty of time for weight loss after the marathon. 

In other news, it may be time to break down and get a new phone. I've held out for a good long while with my freezer phone (different story for a different day), I'm out of storage thanks to all this marathon music, and it's taking some really terrible pictures. I'm looking way more fly than the camera is letting on this morning.


Saints colors for work today, game day tomorrow bay-bay! WHO DAT!


Email me

Daily Motivator




6 comments:

  1. How are you liking the new gym? Do you and Nick go together?

    Isn't routine wonderful! You might have seen on the news that Indy had a crazy snow storm and negative temps in the beginning of the week...the first time I left the house was on Wednesday! Of course that shot all my 'routine' plans down, and now I've got a nasty cold. Boo! At least it's a good excuse to lay off any boozing this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy in the office. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. We have candy clients so there is no shortage of sabotaging treats available. My goal this week was to do what DARE taught me in middle school and just say no. You can doooo it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Hershey Kisses are in fact the spawn of Satan mixed with Crack and coated with Gypsy Tears...there is no way to have just one! I limited myself to ONE BAG this year and set them out at my Christmas party before I could down the bag in one sitting...fortunately (or unfortunately for my inner fat girl) they are gone and I'm still breathing!!!

    Congrats on an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love routine! It's my go-to. I have those peppermint lovies sitting in my pantry un-opened. We'll see how long they stay there. Ha!
    beautifullyawkward01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've got it together lady :-) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting about the new gym! I am working on getting my hubs on board with working out...

    ReplyDelete