Thursday, January 16, 2014

Louisiana Marathon Playlist

My Louisiana Marathon Playlist is a marathon in length. A whooping 82 songs and I had to restrain myself in stopping there. I have a round about idea as to how long it will take me to finish this race, and it's gonna be a good lil trot. I'll need lots of power tunes to pull this one off! 

Thankfully, my technology prayers have been answered. Guess who FINALLY got a new cell phone?! With 64g of memory?! THIS GIRL! My cell phone issues have been solved in the Nick (pun intended) of time! Between all that memory AND my mophie, battery issues will not be a problem this race. I'll be able to set my playlist on shuffle and cruise worry free!

Louisiana Marathon Playlist:

Pompeii- Bastille
Pretty Hurts- Beyonce
Drunk in Love (feat. Jay-Z)- Beyonce
Partition- Beyonce
Jealous- Beyonce
Work B**ch- Britney Spears
Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo)- Calvin Harris
Take Me Home (feat. Bebe Rexha)- Cash Cash
I Wish (feat. T.I.)- Cher Lloyd
Love More (feat. Nick Minaj)- Chris Brown
Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon)- David Guetta
Roll to Me- Del Amitri
Survivor- Destiny's Child
Started from the Bottom- Drake
Starry Eyes- Ellie Goulding
'Till I Collapse- Eminem & Nate Dogg
The Monster (feat. Rihanna) - Eminem
Heart Attack- Enrique Iglesias
I Cry- Flo Rida
Defying Gravity- Idina Menzel
Winner (feat. Justin Timberlake)- Jamie Foxx
Tom Ford- Jay- Z
No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean)- Kanye West & Jay-Z
Back Together- Jesse McCartney
Wanted- Jesse James
Love Me Again- John Newman
Confident (feat. Chance The Rapper)- Justin Bieber
Let the Groove Get In- Justin Timberlake
TKO- Justin Timberlake
Better- K'naan
Birthday- Katy Perry
Ghost- Katy Perry
Roar- Katy Perry
Dark Side- Kelly Clarkson
Catch My Breath- Kelly Clarkson
People Like Us- Kelly Clarkson
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)- Kelly Clarkson
I Made It (Cash Money Heros)- Kevin Rodolf, Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne
Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey & Cedric Gervais
Cannonball- Lea Michele
Can't Hold Us (feat Ray Dalton)- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Miracle- Matisyahu
Give a Little More- Maroon 5
Animals- Martin Garrix
Best Days- Matt White
The Impression That I Got- The Might Mighty Bosstons
Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero)- Monsta
Uprising- Muse
You Get What You Give- New Radicals
Story of My Life- One Direction
Diana- One Direction
Midnight Memories- One Direction
Good Life- OneRepublic
Secrets- OneRepublic
If I Lose Myself- OneRepublic
Feel Again- One Republic
F**kin Perfect- P!nk
Feel The Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera)- Pitbull
Timber (feat. Ke$ha)- Pitbull
Brave- Sara Bareilles
Cassiopeia- Sara Bareilles
I Choose You- Sara Bareilles
Beat It (feat. Chris Brown)- Sean Kingston
Slow Down- Selena Gomez
Don't You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia
Dynamite- Taio Crus
Red- Taylor Swift
We Own It- 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa
Hey Porsche (DJ Shocker Remix Radio Edit)- Chani
Clarity (feat. Foxes)- Zedd
Stay the Night (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)- Zedd
The Man- Aloe Blacc
Can You Do This- Aloe Blacc
Wild for the Night (feat.Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam)- A$AP Rocky
I'm Ready- AJR
What is It (feat. Sean Kingston)- Baby Bash
Your Love- Brandon Heath
Ready or Not- Bridget Mendler
Pumpin Blood- NONONO
Marry Me- Jason Derulo
Wake Me Up- Avicii

Poo yi that's a whole lot of music! Will I really need all of those songs? I sure hope not, BUT 26.2 is a long long way to run! One more work out and two rest days until the Louisiana start line. I am barely in control of my excitement. True Confessions: I'm shocked I've gotten anything accomplished this week. Including this blog post

Email me

Daily Motivator


8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! You're going to kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still using your Garmin? I use Nike+ on my phone right now, but I received a Garmin watch as a Christmas gift. So far I have been doubling up!

    Good luck! You are going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! You're going to be amazing! And thank you for your playlist - I always look at yours when I'm in need of new songs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck lady! Excited to see how this goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, you are going to rock it!!
    And thanks for sharing the awesome playlist! I need some new songs to get motivated for my own 5 mile run in February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have so much fun jamming to this. I just read through it and sang every song trying not to dance in my chair. And then got really jealous that you are running 26.2 miles this weekend. What a #BAMF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! So glad you posted this as I was just about to ask what was on your playlist for this weekend! You read my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pumped for you little lady! I cannot wait to hear all about it! Eeeeek

    ReplyDelete