Alright weekend time again! Here's what's up with me:
1. Jillian's RIPPED in 30 Week 2 is rolling full steam ahead! I don't find week two to be exceptionally more challenging in comparison to week one. I enjoy each circuit and the 30 minute format is something I can easily get board with. I could, however, do without all the cardio plank work but whatchagoindo Keep going!
2. I am TERRIFIED of my 10 mile run Saturday morning. Why? Because this happened last week. It was so lovely *dripping sarcasm* I'm not going to put any pace pressure on myself and simply work on logging the miles. I will pray every single step of the way that the humidity comes down and SOON. Presently, the forecast lists the humidity at 60% and 76 at 5am. It may sound crazy, but that weather sounds like a Sunday stroll to me. That said, if the humidity is at 99%, if the run feels like shit, I'm going to finish. I don't care if my pace is in a freaking 15 minute mile, I'm going to finish. Humidity was only at 93% Thursday morning and I felt like I could have run the full ten then! See Mother nature- I am not asking for much!
3. I just finished the book 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30 and I absolutely adored it! I've recommended it to all of my girl friends and they're saying the same things about it. It's witty, fun, light reading and would also make a great gift or table reader! The book appeals to ALL age groups and isn't necessarily limited to the Oh Shit I'm going to be 30 in 5 or less years crowd.There are sections written by women who are older, wiser, and much more successful than the average chicka, solid advice any woman could benefit from.
4. Weekly Weigh In- Exactly the same as two weeks ago. Right on the nose. Which is just fine by me, because I am focused on how I feel and I feel fan-freaking-tastic!
5. Who is excited about some Ragin Cajun Football?! This girl! Let's Geaux Cajuns! Aiyyyeeee!!!!