Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sunshine Award



This morning I logged into find I had been nominated for an award! Woop woop! Thanks Melissa! Since I love tooting my horn, beep beep beep, I humbly accept this opportunity to talk more about myself  Additionally,  my day is crazy wild busy, and I had no clue what to write about today  See these things always work out just the way they should! #thingsmymommasays

About the award:

The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day.

***

The Rules:

1.  Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2.  Link to the person who nominated you - Melissa at My Life As A Folz
3.  Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4.  Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Questions from Melissa:
1. What is your favorite "skinny" recipe? 
Weight Watchers Bubble Up Enchilladas is my go to Skinny Recipe! 

2. What is your favorite exercise? 
I love me some HIIT!

3. Where did you meet your spouse/significant other? 
We met at a bar when I was a freshman in college. Romance.

4. Do you have pets? If so what kinds? 
I have a cat named Tuesday, she just turned ten and I love her to pieces!

5. What advice would you give to someone running their first half marathon? 
Follow the training program, make yourself run even when you don't want to, stay positive, you can do it!

6. Weight lifting or cardio? 
Why can't I have both?! HIIT!

7. What's your favorite cardio? 
Running, all day every day

8. What's your favorite TV show right now? 
I just finished the first season of Orange is The New Black and followed that up with the book. I honestly don't watch a lot of TV.

9. How many times a week do you workout? 
7 plus 

10. Do you have cheat meals? If so, whats your favorite? 
I will do unspeakable things for peanut butter M&Ms

Questions from my nominees:
1. Presently, what is your favorite work out jam?
2.What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
3.What is the 29th image on your phone a picture of? 
4.If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
5.Are you happy/ disappointed / don't care about the 50 Shades of Grey Casting?
6. When did you stop believing in Santa Clause?
7. Is the glass half empty or half full?
8. Can you believe I Can't Believe it's Not Butter, is in fact, not actually butter?
9. What does it mean to be an adult?
10. Aren't you glad Elle Noel nominated you? Secrets don't make friends!

I nominate:
2. Jennifer at Fat Chick to Fit Chick
4. Kate at The Widgeon Nest
6.Sarah at Fueled and Aflame
7. Lindsey at Nancy Clue
8. Kristie at PG Sisters
9. Kara at PG Sisters
10.Lora at Raising Steppe Sisters

Email me

Daily Motivator


6 comments:

  1. Thanks girl, we got our post up!

    I am obsessed with Orange is the New Black!! When is Season 2 starting? I need it now! I don't watch much TV either but I will stop everything to watch some of that show! And I'm number 73 on the library's waiting list for the book - what did ya think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like the book? I was thinking about reading it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I still can't reply to your comments!! Get yo husband on that STAT! I feel so honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way about peanut M&Ms (I can pass on the pb ones, though)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skinny recipe looks and sounds delish! I will be trying it!!! I am right there with you on chocolate and peanut butter candy- although I am more a reses girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me sistah!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sweet as my favorite piece of pecan pie!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete