Friday, September 6, 2013

Run Jams- Current Playlist

TGIF! I love a short work week, all week long I've been a day behind, in the best way possible. Friday snuck up on me! I'm happy to report my calf is nearly nearly 100%, foam rolling and stretching works wonders I tell ya! I haven't talked that much about music for awhile, and music plays just a big a factor in my work outs as breathing and water. A great jam really encourages me to give that much more of myself. Work harder, faster, better and get stronger- oh yeahs!

Jazz Half Training Playlist:

Princess of China- Coldplay & Rhihanna
Feds Watching (feat. Pharrell)- 2 Chainz
Good Life- OneRepublic
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Dynamite- Tiao Cruz
Brave- Sara Bareilles
Love More (feat Nicki Minaj)- Chris Brown
Acapella- Karmin
Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
Roar- Katy Perry
Clarity (feat. Foxes)- Zedd
Wake Me Up- Avicii
Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)- Jay Z
Right Now (feat David Guetta)- Rihanna
F*ckin Problems (feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)- A$AP Rocky
Beat It (feat. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa)- Sean Kingston
With Ur Love- Cher Lloyd
Fine China- Chris Brown
The Other Side- Jason Derulo
Alive- Krewella
Wild for the Night (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam)- A$AP Rocky
Look At Her Go (feat. Chris Brown)- T-Pain
If I Lose Myself- OneRepublic
Better- K'naan
Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Ray & Cedric Gervais
Million Dollar Bills- Lorde
I Wish (feat. T.I.)- Cher Lloyd
Still Into You- Paramore

I'm gonna keep it short today, because all I want to do is complain about the horrible run weather, and I promised myself I wouldn't do any more of that.(Humidity at 94%, dew point 74, 80 degrees this morning at 5am- RIDICULOUS- I miss the treadmill! Snap I can't believe I said that) Save it sista!

Pretending I wouldn't sweat my face off if I actually walked around outside dressed like this, because I just had to bust out my new "summer scarf" picked up shopping my Momma last week. Let's Geaux Cajuns! Hope ya'll have an awesome weekend!

Scarf/ Boutique, Blouse/ Target, Skinnies/The Limited, Shoes/Nine West

Email me

Daily Motivator


4 comments:

  1. Love your jams and you look hawt lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always on the look out for new songs. Here's some I just downloaded and I didn't see in your list...Turn up the Night-Enrique Iglesias, Play Hard (feat. Ne-yo & Akon, Give it 2 U-Robin Thicke, This Is What It Feels Like-Armin van Buuren, Brokenhearted-Karmin, A Little Party Never Killed Nobody-Fergie, No Church In The Wild-Jayz & Kayne..
    Music is the blood in my veins. Not to sound like a cornball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an old hag... because I don't know most of the songs above. LOL And I am LOVING the top 15 reasons to run! Happy Weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete