Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Because you're itching to know more about me...

button

Finish the sentence with Holly & Jake today, because if I don't, most will, and no one will read my post anyway! Keeepin it real! 

My happy place... is any time I get an hour to myself. I really value my alone time as it allows me to clear my crazy cluttered brain from a stressful day. I usually get this during my work outs.

Whatever happened to... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. 

So what if I.... woke up at 5am, worked out, folded laundry, did dishes, wrote this blog post and was still 15 minutes late for work. Suckkk ittttt

E! needs a reality show about... people who actually have redeeming qualities to offer society.  And that show just got canceled

My go-to fast food meal is... Raising Canes! Box combo, no slaw, extra sauce, diet coke easy ice...holler now I'm hungry

You might not know that I... am an only child from a single parent home. My Mom is rock star, and I am a complete and total Momma's girl. More on that later...

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... I'm supposed to say Drew Brees, because we are die hard Saints fans, but sorry Drew, I mean obviously he is hot, but.... My lady crush belongs to Tom Brady.

If I could... I would spend my whole life traveling the world discovering new places and cultures. I have always suffered from intense wanderlust.

My personality is awesome because... I will always stand up for what I believe is right, and have fun while doing it!

Twerking is.... pretty ridiculous looking. It's so awkward, it's eventually funny, because it's so awkward all you can do is laugh...awkwardly.

I think it's super gross when... I could list several things my husband does daily, but I won't embarrass him like that... (you're welcome honey)

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... I will not give this girl any more attention. I do emjoy her music though- she should focus on that!

Email me

Daily Motivator


9 comments:

  1. I think Drew is adorable.... Brady is hot, but the whole leaving his pregnant wife for a VS model killed him for me... Drew is my main pro football squeeze! is it odd that I let emotional things like that get in the way of who I think is the best looking? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! My answer to If I could was pretty much the exact same! We should explore the world together. Then I could hire you as my personal trainer to whip me into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the thing. her music is good-ish. she is all the way gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said pretty much the same thing about E. I went off on more of a rant, of course, but same idea haha. And thank you for making me miss raising canes...we dont have that out here in california :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom Brady baby and dude, I woke up at 630 and still managed to be super late for work - but I got 4 miles in, holler!! And what is Raising Canes or whatever that is???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, you're so much better at mornings than I am. I woke up at 5:30, rescued Pete from the couch, and went back to bed. What time do you hit the hay at night? I need to start doing as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you weren't too cool to link up with us! :) And yes, I completely agree on gross husband habits. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you've got me wanting some Raisin' Canes! I never heard of it til moving to Houston but that cane sauce is like crack. I get the same order except with a Dr. Pepper - the national soda of Texans everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete