Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekly Goals- Half Marathon Week 4

Good morning people! It's Tuesday, you may or may not have noticed my absence Monday, things are a little bit haywire round my neck of the woods, but not to fret cause every little thing, is gonna be alright!

Those of you who know me in real life, know that I am a complete and total, 100% proud, Momma's girl.

Mom and I on her Birthday this year
Early Monday morning, my Mom had surgery and I was in no mood or position to write a post. Hence, my absence. No matter how routine everyone (doctors, nurses, etc)  assures you a procedure is, there's something about watching your parent being wheeled off into surgery that can send you into a tailspin. It's always different when it's your loved one that is the patient.  I'm happy to report my Momma is doing very well, and is going to make a speedy recovery!   

There's another big thing going on with me personally, which I've alluded to in the past, however I'm not really all that ready to come out and talk about it just yet. Just know things have been a little off for a few days again (crazy lady drugs round two). Regardless of extenuating circumstances, we still have to get dressed every day and kick ass, am I right?! I am right!

Half Marathon Training Week 4:

Monday
Rest

Tuesday
3.5 Mile Run
Strength

Wednesday 
35 Minute Tempo Run
Strength

Thursday
3 Mile Run
Strength

Friday
3 Mile Run
Strength

Saturday
7 Mile Run

Sunday:
Rest


Email me

Daily Motivator:


14 comments:

  1. Your such a fighter and I love that about you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, glad your momma is doing well, and don't forget to take care of yourself! And kick that 7 mile run in the buns this weekend!! Much love to you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your momma is doing well. I hope things start looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 100% a Momma's girl too. <3 Hope yours is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you and read everyday and I really hope everything works out the you are hoping for it to. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Binge eating is not genetic and can be 100% controlled. Learn how to control cravings and binge eating from my friend Dr. Charles at => www.fat-loss-factor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with training today! Glad your mother is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your mom is doing OK - I completely understand that throwing you off course! And good luck with whatever is going on with you - I know you will kick butt in true Elle Noel fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear your mom's is good...praying for some peace in your personal life...you're kicking but with .marathon training...have a great week friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very glad that your momma is doing well! And I hope your health stabilizes too! Take care of yourself, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad your momma is on the mend:) I hope you are ok too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad your mom is going to be ok! Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope everything is going to be ok with you and your sweet mama :) And here is something to make your smile - this is the first week that we are both running the same long run on Sunday - oww owwwww!! I cant even believe Im on the same mileage as you - speed demon :) Im making my hubby do two loops at my mama's house so it will equal around 7 - eeee!! I hope I dont pass out :) Hope your week gets better pretty lady and remember, life will never give you more than you can handle mmk? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear all is ok with your mom! Take all the time you need...we know you are working out hard even if you dont post :} New blog look is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete