I'm linking up today with two of my all time favorite bloggers, Kristie (Pg Sister love heyyy!) & Holly (If you're reading this Holly prolly sent you here! I owe you gah) to discuss the most heated debate at my house. Yes, I'm really going to air my dirty laundry this way! Heyyy Thursday!
The great debate, How are we going to spend our ultra mega bucks lottery winnings?!
This argument goes down frequently at the Maison de Noel. I'm not kidding. My husband and I frequently "argue" over how we're going to spend our 93 Million Dollars (my Mom had a dream she won exactly that amount a decade ago. Every time the lottery gets near this number we think the good juju is coming our way so obviously we're going to win. Crazy ass Cajuns) we're going to win in the lottery. I always forget that part about how you have to buy a ticket to win, I was never great with details.
If I won the mega ultra I'm buying black toilet paper Kardashian style big bucks here's what I would do:
1. Call up a financial adviser, aka my Uncle, to help me organize my new mega rich life. I could see a large amount of money quickly inflating my head and my lifestyle. Shopping binge says heyyyy! I'll take ten of everytang in every color thank you! Swipe it like it's hot, swipe it like it's hot Gotta make that cash last cause ya know I'm rolling out of the 9-5, diva status says heyyyyyy
|This is clearly fantasy|
2. Free up our family and friends from their financial obligations so we can all live care free. We've all been working to hard for too long anyways I tell ya. Someone has to be available to go shopping with me at two on a Tuesday I mean helloooo.
3. I'd quit my day job and start my own business. I want to help people lose weight and feel great. It's my ultimate dream. Chris Powell style. Every time I watch his show I cry, he's AMAZING! He'd definitely be my trainer of choice!
4. I'd donate to specific charities and our church. Gotta give back ya'll!
5. Build the dream home, with a pool, hot tub, and a swim up bar. As soon as the paints dry we'd throw an obnoxiously large, loud , and over the top party. I'm never growing up. I won't have neighbors, Mr.Noel's dream....
6. I'd travel. Everywhere I've ever wanted to go. I'd soak up new cultures and meet new people. I'd learn new languages and see the world. Cure some of this Wanderlust
7. We'd buy a beach house. We frequently argue over which beach the house will reside. Ohhh Mexicooo
8. I'd pay someone to shop, plan, cook, and prepare all of my meals for me. I'd also have a house keeper. I hate house work. On the real.
I think that about sums it up. It's fun to day dream about utter financial freedom! Now it's off to work, cause I didn't buy a lotto ticket this week and I prolly won't buy one next week. Details again, sheesh!
What would you do with your mega million dollar lottery winnings?!