Friday, July 26, 2013

Celebrity Body Crushes: Elle Noel Favorite Series


Today marks the last day of my Elle Noel Favorite series, you probably already know my last, but definitely not least, favorite blogger Holly! Let's be real, she probably sent you over here! I love Holly's sense of humor, and outlook on all aspects of life. She seems like the type of person who can find humor in any situation, and those are always my favorite people to be around! Take it away Holly!


Ol Holly here! Elle Noel (I know her name is Leigh Ann, but she is ellenoel, all one word, when I speak of her out loud) asked me to guest post… and I was like HEY GIRL HEY. Really, it’s my pleasure. I’ve been obsessed with Mrs. Noel for a year now. What I like most about her blog and instagram is just how she exudes happiness. I think her before and after pictures are some of the best progression pictures on the internet. And what makes her different from other weight loss bloggers is that she didn’t stop when she met her goal… she kept going.
Today, let’s talk…. Celebrity Body Crushes. I love flipping through a magazine and picking out all of the body parts I would like to trade with some A-lister. Granted, I could have those body parts if I Elle Noel’d it at the gym, but sometimes it’s more fun to be lazy and dream.
I like my big booty… I embrace it. But I wouldn’t mind having trading these parts with these ladies.

LEGS!
Carrie Underwood


Legs for days! I think I could lunge into oblivion and never get those quads.

STOMACH!
Gwyneth Paltrow


A little on her high horse, but rightfully so.  She, overall, just looks really toned and glowing all the time.

HIPS!
Beyonce


Um, everything please.  Stomach and hips are at the top of my list.

ARMS!
Michelle Obama


If I had a dollar for every time I said that I want Michelle-Obama- arms…  Really. I am usually only saying it when I am using my arms to shovel food in my mouth.

CONFIDENCE!
Lena Dunham


She might not be in tip top shape, but I love how authentic she is in her clothes. You can tell she is really comfortable with herself, where you don’t even pay attention to her body.

What is your favorite feature on yourself? Who celebrity is your body crush and why?


Find me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator



9 comments:

  1. I have a major girl crush on Carrie too. She's just got a rockin bod, sweet smile, humble personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def on the daily motivator. And look at those legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on Carrie Underwood's legs. Holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love that you made ellenoel into a verb.... "if I Elle Noel'd it at the gym". Truth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I dream of having some CH legs but really she is an alien and those legs may be unattainable..ha!! And Mrs. President those arms are amazing...not cut up like JM but toned and defined. Love it! And I always enjoy a great post by Miss Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Can I have all of Beyonce's body including her tan? Hope you had a nice vacation Gisele and thanks for the week of guest posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been in awe of Carrie's legs. They are AMAZEBALLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My legs are my favorite feature, and my celebrity body crush is Jessica Biel. I want to have her perky booty!
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pic of Carrie. Such great celebrity inspiration!

    ReplyDelete