Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Sick (yes STILL) Update

UPDATE: Currently under NyQuil/ Day Quill induced coma. Just when I think I'm finally feeling better, the summer bug comes back with vengeance. Pray you never come into contact with this delightful cold/flu/strep/ I don't have time for this sick ish that I has been dominating my life for a whole seven days now.

Monday, I actually called in and worked from home. My co-workers will never forgive me if I transfer this bug all around our office. I'm taking it easy and not working out. It's driving me insane to do so. Part of me is fearful if I miss to many gym days, I'll lose everything I've worked so hard for. I know this isn't true, it's the DayQuil talking. I'm just not great at taking it easy. No one is surprised.

Hopefully today, Tuesday, will be my last down and out sick day. It just can't last that much longer. Honestly, I can't recall ever being sick for this long in my adult life. I'm majorly slacking in the blog and weight loss motivation department, due to my nasty sick summer bug, I'd like to introduce ya'll to Wendy at A Daily Does of Del Signore.



Wendy has organized a weekly link up post on Mondays called Motivational Monday! I plan to participate next week and I'd like to encourage all of you to check out the linkup post from this past Monday!

Fingers crossed for Boss Style Elle Noel to make her come back SOON! Puhlease go away summer bug I just wanna go for a run! Sleep normally! Stop Running Fever! Get back to my LIFE!

Since no one likes a pity party, table for one, I'll stop there. Far worse things have happened to people!

Heads up! Give Away and Artic Zone review coming at ya Thursday! You do NOT wanna miss that!

Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator



11 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Get well soon. And make sure to rest...it sucks but you want to get rid of this thing ASAP lady! Some home made chicken noodle soup usually does the trick...if you want a recipe I'd be happy to hook a sister up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer sickness, ain't nobody got time for that! Hope this is your last day and you are back at it tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon!! You definitely won't lose everything you've worked so hard for! After a good rest, you might come back even stronger :) I think it takes a good month to lose endurance/stamina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! I miss Boss Style Elle Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better! :( being sick that long and in the summer is the worst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for introducing me! You are just too sweet!

    So sorry you're still sick. I have really missed your blog posts! They always keep me motivated. I finally kicked my cold on Sunday. It was just ugly! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you are still sick! REST!!!! Hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you're still so sick! Hope you get feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST got over the same thing. Lasted 2 full weeks! Feel better super soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete