Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dissecting the Disappearing Act & Current Play List

No I'm not disappearing. I know it may seem that way due to my inconsistent blog posting in recent weeks. Lemme explain. Yes, I was sick, but there are a few other things going on in my life, both personal and professional, that are occupying large amounts of my time. This all sounds like bull poop to me too. Pffff excuses. Save it home girl.

 I'm going to share what's been going on in my personal life soon. I'm not ready yet, as I'm still waiting on results and answers myself. I've gone back and forth over whether or not I want to share these issues here, but as I'm a very open and direct person in real life, I won't censor myself in that way here. I will say this, it has to do with girl problems and it's been induced from my exercise routine and weight loss. Insert Womp de Womp Womp Womp. No bueno. Part of me has felt like if I don't talk about these issue they don't exist, silly girl, and naturally I prefer to focus on what's going right vs. what's going wrong! Nevertheless, I'm 100% positive I'm not the only one suffering from these issues and that's what blogs are for right?! We read to relate and inspire one another. Secrets don't make friends!

I have wanted so badly to toot toot beep beep what's been going on in my professional life, but for obvious reasons I can not. Things are going very well, just extra time consuming at present, way more than the norm. I am LOVING these new changes at work. Great things are coming :)

In blog related news, Crystal F. be sure to check your email lady, because you are the winner of the Artic Zero give away! These give aways are so much fun for me personally. I LOVE sending out an email letting someone know they won a prize. It makes me feel like Santa. Well Mrs.Clause. Mama de Noel. #dailycheese

I haven't shared a play list in some time and I know we are all always looking for new tunes to pump ya up and make you want to kick some fat to the curb boss style at the gym!

Run the Day:
C'mon- Ke$ha
#Beautiful (feat. Miguel)- Mariah Carey
The Other Side- Jason Derulo
Both of Us (feat. Taylor Swift)- b.o.b.
Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
Save the World (Radio Mix)- Swedish House Mafia
Alive- Krewella
Wild for the Night (feat Skrillex)- A$AP Rocky
The Way (feat. Mac Miller)- Ariana Grande
Not Giving In- (feat. John New Man & Alex Clare)- Rudimental
Tunnel Vision- Justin Timberlake
Kyoto (feat Sirah)- Skrillex
Started from the Bottom- Drake
Hope We Meet Again( feat. Chris Brown)- Pitbull
Fastest Girl in Town- Miranda Lambert
Natalie- Bruno Mars
Bad Things- Meiko
Come Around (feat. Timbaland)- M.I.A.
Gangsta- Kat Dahilia
Pop, Lock & Drop It- Huey
Demons- Imagine Dragons
I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Random Access Memories- Daft Punk
Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly]- Florida Georgia Line
Beat It (feat. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifia)- Sean Kingston
With Ur Love- Cher Lloyd
Fine China- Chris Brown
Vivir Mi Vida- Marc Anthony

Rocking my favorite Charly and Company blouse today! Wishing each and everyone of you a fantastic day! Hit it outta the park!



Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!
Daily Motivator


15 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your health, sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to share, that's what we're all here for! I'll add you to my prayer list girl, because you deserve nothing but the best! Congrats to you on all your big girl work changes, you're a great girl. Have a great week and don't for one minute feel guilty about not blogging, it kinda makes me feel better for not having time to catch up on reading the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your health! I hope everything turns out all right. If it's any consolation, I can kind of relate (obviously, I have no idea how severe your situation is). Right after I started to seriously drop weight and work out HARD 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, my cycle was very messed up. For about two months I was getting my monthly bill every other week. It was annoying! After lots and lots of tests, my doctor determined there wasn't anything wrong with me. Yay? But still annoying! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pretty gir. I will keep your health issue in prayer. And although we can't know about the job excitement I will extend a WHOO HOO anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping you are ok! glad things are going well at work at least!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're OK. We're all here for ya! I love the color of that blouse on you, by the way. :)
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, I am sending positive thoughts and vibes your way! Second, am I the Crystal F. who won the giveaway? I have the awful habit of emptying my spam folder without looking at it! Can you please resend the email? I promise to be more careful this time ;) I am so excited if it is me who won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that you're having health issues. :( I hope that you're finding the answers and support you need! If you ever need to vent, I'm here! I'll add my prayers for your health to the pile.

    Also, I'm very glad to hear that your company is recognizing your brilliance and rewarding you justly! Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see your face :) Hope everything is ok - I debated whether to share or not and Im glad I did, that's what this is all about right? Hope all is well and thanks for the list - Im going to be checking some of these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you are back! I'm sorry to hear of any difficulty for you, Ms. Patty, but I'm sure you are keeping a good attitude and that's sometimes the hardest part.

    Thanks for the playlist, I will be checking those out via spotify!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girl,

    Hope whatever is getting you down gets better.

    Have a awesome week.

    Love Gi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything is getting/going better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog through Hubby Jack of all people! Good luck with all that's going on & I really love your Daily Motivators!! The hubs & I will be having a heart to heart this weekend about putting our health first for our sake and to set a positive example for our two little ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry life is throwing rotten apples at you. Hope things get back to normal soon. Praying all is well re: your health. Worried about you, girl.

    ReplyDelete