Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Goals & Weekend Rewind

This past weekend was the one weekend in what feels like eons that we had no plans. I was determined to relax, read a trashy romance novel, get some laundry done, maybe watch to much TV, so naturally none of those things happened. The weekend ended up being action packed from start to finish, however relaxing all the same.

Saturday morning I woke up at 5am to cram run fuel in my yap before meeting up with the Sole Sistas for Speed training at a local high school track. I'm participating in a short speed training clinic with the run group with two more sessions in upcoming weekends. Waking up at 5am on Saturday is rough. My first thought when the alarm went off was, whyyyy do I sign myself up for all this stuff?! Then I showed up at the track and saw all those smiling faces and remembered why I enjoy doing this crazy early morning run thing so much. The camaraderie brings me so much joy. There aren't many people who understand the love to run, I love having a group to share these experiences with!



Post speed training, I got in Jillian Michael's Level 3 (4m Challenge 2 weeks to go!), then headed back to the gym to work out my glutes. Oh yeahs! Saturday was my first high carb day of the Macro Plan. I didn't get in all the food I was supposed to, but I didn't cheat either, so I'm ok with this. I can't make myself eat when I'm not hungry. Work in progress. Next high carb day, I'll work in bigger singular meals.

Next, we were off to spend the afternoon at the pool followed up with cocktails with friends at one of our favorite watering holes. We discovered this little Ap for iPhone called Heads Up  , if you're a trivia junkie this is for you. Warning- shiz can get rowdy and fast.

More lace shorts from Charly and Company - I'm a sucker for lace!


Both dressed head to toe in Charly and Company and feeling sassy! I'm wearing the Flutter Dress in black 
Sunday Mr. Noel and I were out running a few short errands when he says to me,
"Have you ever been to Holly Beach?".
 Why is he talking about Holly Beach? 
"Actually, no I haven't! Why?"
"I haven't been since I was a kid and I want to check it out"
"That sounds like fun!"
"Let's go. Right now"
"ok!"
Are we crazy?!



I didn't get home until 10:30pm, I have four loads of laundry to do today after work, and the gym, and it was totally worth the most spontaneous day I've had in really long time. I like to pretend I'm super go with the flow, but really I'm not. Oh big surprise from the girl who posts a weekly work out schedule like clock work. I like to follow a schedule, I'm super Type A.  I enjoy a routine. I'm working to be more go with the flow. The irony is not lost on me that I have to work at being go with the flow, but whatever. It is what it is.

Weekly Work Out Schedule-My favorite S word :)

Monday
RIPPED
Killer Abs Level 3

Tuesday
Killer Abs Level 3
Ciruit Training- Shoulders & Back

Wednesday
Killer Abs Level 3
6 Mile Run
Triceps & Biceps

Thursday
Killer Abs Level 3
Weight Training (Class)

Friday
Pinterest Treadmill Routine
Killer Abs Level 3

Saturday-
Speed Training
Killer Abs Level 3

Sunday-
Rest Day

Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator



11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend!
    Downloading Heads up Asap!! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! Too cute!!!

    Will you link up with us today?

    http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/2013/05/motivation-monday-2.html#.UZpDkLUskYk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed it... Maybe?? And the link up is weekly, but you could link this. We'd be happy to have it there!

      Delete
  3. What a fun weekend! And a surprise trip to the beach - that sounds awesome! Being spontaneous scares me too - but look what happens when you go with the flow!

    And nice job waking up at 5 AM on a Saturday - you are officially the most determined person I know. Love your alarm title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spontaneous beach trip! How cute! You guys look so happy and carefree (and your outfits from this weekend were to-die-for)!

    In other news, I overuse hyphens sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love unplanned, fun stops. Those always turn out to be the best days!
    Maybe we can trade personalities for a little bit. I'm super type A at work, but at home I'm WAY laid back. Thus accomplishing very little. I'm always a good 4 loads of laundry behind.
    Also, totally stealing your alarm message! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you! That sounds like an amazing weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love that your favorite "s" word is schedule--probably mine too! I have to have an actual paper planner so I can write everything down b/c my phone isn't fun and I can't used colored pens! Love all your outfits and that you had a spontaneous day with the hubs...looks like you're getting your goals for this year accomplished by putting him first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the alarm! Super hot shorts! and super hot date! Happy Monday Gorgeous!!!
    XOXO
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I love the shorts :) Looks like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Holly beach! I can't remember the last time I went there. I had forgotten all about it. My grandmother used to bring us there when she was watching us.

    ReplyDelete