Friday, April 26, 2013

6 Week Six Pack Results

Good golly ole Miss Molly- I survived my first experience with THE Jillian Michaels. Six weeks ago during my Advocare 10 day Cleanse, I decided to throw in an extra challenge. That random Sunday, I go it in my hard head that I had to get my hands on Jillian Michael's 6 Week Six Pack. I was reading Eat Run Repeat, and Monica was talking about completing Level Two 6 Week Six Pack post her 4 mile runs, and I thought, I could do that for 6 weeks! Coincidentally, at the end of those six weeks, this very weekend, would be the first time this year I'd wear a swim suit. It seemed like fate. Challenge accepted, the idea was born.

Next, I had to get my hands on said DVD, and of course I had to have it, today right now. Not for sale at Target, WalMart, Best Buy, or the used gaming place in town, yes I even went there! It seemed like as good a time as any to put my Amazon Prime account to good use. I downloaded the program onto my lap top, streamed to the TV, and got to work. While both Levels One and Two are challenging, Jillian does an amazing job of bridging the gap between beginner and advanced. This DVD can be modified to fit all fitness levels. Each level is 30 minutes start to finish. It's also important to note that this work out was not my singular focus for the past six weeks. I through this program in addition to my regular weight training, weekly runs, and cross training. I had to wake up and pound out this DVD several times a week, and it made for quite a few two-a-days. Additionally, I follow a fairly strict diet, aside from that awful whopper of an opps that happened last weekend (did I do that?)

I used a single 8lb weight through Levels One and Two. I completed Level One 15 times and Level Two 17 times, so I guess this more like 6.5 week six pack ;) I have been focused on decreased body fat for some time now, and my mid section as always been a problem area for me. I've always been heavier there, carrying most of my weight through my hips. Those monsters again.

I have to admit it's nerve racking for me to post these pictures. I want to portray and adequate representation of what you can expect after 6 weeks worth of focused work. I'm not going to go bikini pro after these six weeks. Shocker. However, my mid section is flatter, tighter, and more toned than it has ever been in my entire life. Rome wasn't built in a day peeps. I am pleased as punch with these results. So pleased in fact, I plan to start another one of Jillian's ab DVDs next week. I've definitely noticed an increase in upper body strength as well, which is down to all the planking Jillian has in these work outs.

With out further adieu....

 Top Pictures taken March 10, 2013-Bottom Pictures April 26, 2013
I can't believe I just posted these bra shots. Living on the edge! 
 
Gotta run boss ladies and gents- fat to burn, people to see! Hope you all  have a fabulous weekend!
 
Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator
 
 
 


33 comments:

  1. Awesome results! Keep it up girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! You are making me want to do her 6-week challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah, awesome results for a month and a half or so! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello flat abs! You look fantastic! And make me want to GO HARD asap - Kristie better send me back my 6w6p DVD the minute she's done :) In the meantime, it's Ripped in 30 go time for me! Jillian does not mess around with her results!

    You could totally go bikini pro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Congrats. You should go be a VS model!! What do you think has helped you to not get loose skin? Have you talked about that in a post before? Keep up the good work. Send your energy this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! I'm sure Mr. Noel will be super proud to flaunt his arm candy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! You're such a motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello mrs sports illustrated swimsuit cover model!!!

    you look amazing!!!!!! congrats!!

    I would walk around in just a bra if I looked like that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAY TO GO!!! You look amazing!! The results speak for themselves!! You are gorgeous girl! Such a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd take bra shots all day long if I looked like that. Awesome results!! I love your dedication. You motivate me to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you girl! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang girl you look great!! Good for you :) The only JM DVD I've done is the 30 Day Shred, and that beast is hard. But my stomach/belly is definitely always the toughest for me to tone and shrink. SO maybe I should try this one instead for more focused work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! I'd be in a bra all day long if I looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go girl! Great results!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great! I ordred this video a few weeks ago and have yet to open it. I guess I will now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hot mama!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lookin' good - as always!!! Good job lady! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOLY HOTNESS! Look at you!!!! :) great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good job honey! I would use that video after seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've wanted this DVD for ever, and after seeing these results, I might just order it right now. You look smokin'. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl, you are BEYOND bikini ready! You look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love me some Run Eat Repeat as well :) her new post just hit my inbox as Im reading your post :) I wish I could run like that crazy lady! Your result are incredible...you are seriously kicking butt and taking names :) Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! You look amazing! Those are awesome results and I am SO PUMPED to get some Jillian going in my life! You're going to look awesome in your suit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are looking ab-tastic! Maybe I need to go get that DVD yesterday! Awesome, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I seriously needed to read some Elle Noel today. You are looking so good, seriously. Your waist is like Barbie size.

    Also, you know your up for a free facelift anytime... Just let Chris or I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your results are great!!! You are definitely one skinny, minny :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey hot stuff! Looking GOOD. Those are some serious results. I know we are our own worst critic but dang lady you best be flaunting that stuff this summer. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete