Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Weigh- In & FRIDAY Fabulous!

Good morning and happy Friday! It's cleanse day 5 and I am looking good and feeling fly! Last week, I had planned to do this new 55 minute incline/run routine from PBfingers, but frankly, my legs did not feel up to the task. It was an ambitious routine to think I could accomplish one week after the half marathon. Julie's treadmill routines are no joke. I want on her level. I was a little intimidated by this routine, but none the less, I felt good this morning so I gave it a go! It got really tough during the last run section but I powered through! An awesome way to kick off the day!



In lieu of an 8 mile run Saturday morning, I'm going to do some speed training with my Sole Sista's run group. I've got a 5k on the 16th and you know I want to go all PR up on that! I'm excited to do some outdoor speed training as I've kept all speed training to the treadmill thus far.

Cleanse Day Four was the best day of the cleanse thus far. I felt like a rock star all day. I was energized through 10pm, and on a two a day, I'm usually going down around 8:30pm, I know it's from the squeaky clean eating and SPARK! which I even have my husband drinking, that man loves an energy drink.  I'm ordering another bucket today. I need it in my life.

Day Four Food Log:







I have to pat myself on the back for Thursday night's dinner- although simple it felt like a real treat. I felt inspired by another recipe I make with "real bacon" to take to parties- heyyyy!

Asparagus wrapped in turkey bacon! It's so easy and delicious  Hold each asparagus stalk by the end and bend in half, the asparagus will break at it's natural place. I prepared 6 stalks per wrap. In a foil lined baking pan add one teaspoon of EVOO ( Extra Virgin Olive Oil- I just learned what this meant last week thanks to Instagram) roll the asparagus around in the pan. Wrap six stalks in one piece of Jennie O Turkey bacon and sprinkle with Salt Free Tony's Chachere's. Grand total of 40 calories per bundle. Baked at 400 for 12 minutes and voila!


Today was my weigh in day and I'm down two pounds. This is the same two pounds I've been playing with since before Mardi Gras, but I am happy with this progress! I can't wait to see the cumulative total of the 10 day cleanse! 

I feel so great after just 5 days of cleansing, I can only imagine how wonderful I'll feel after 10! Hope you all have a rocking weekend!


Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator


5 comments:

  1. Look at dem thighs! You got a runner's body girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT HOT HOT! Thanks for the motivation to push through a healthy eating weekend!!!! Congrats on the 2lbs that is huge this close to your goal!!!! Happy Freaking Weekend!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! and congrats on the 2 pounds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job girl! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Looking good girl.

    ReplyDelete