Friday, March 22, 2013

Trusting the Journey & Loving the Ride

Good morning and happy Friday-TGIF!! I'm switching things up today and guest posting for one of my blogging BFFs, Holly over at Where We Can Live Like Jack Sally! This is a big huge mega deal ya'll. Holly is a big time famous blogger, and I am super honored to be occupying her space for a few hot minutes!

Check out my post here. I'm going to tell you some more about how I turned all that flab- fab!


Be Sure and enter for Holly's Kiki La Rue Give Away while you're there! Diva Status says Heyyyy!

Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator

11 comments:

  1. I JUST LOVE YOU TO PIECES! I think about you everytime I want to give up... with anything.... On the treadmill, lifting weights, shoving a no-no in my mouth!!!! XOXO I hope to be able to inspire others just as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the guest post on Holly's blog. Like I said there, I've never seen your before and after pictures and it's a huge transformation. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. The daily motivators are awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo #500! I have been a reader for a while but for some reason never followed?!? You are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! What a transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your amazing story. It really hits home, very similar to my story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read your story on Holly's blog, you look super hot! In an I'm-not-a-lez way of course. Great job and consider yoself followed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower! Your journey is inspiring! I just started mine and hope to one day be able to do a post like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED your guest post! I'm going to comment on Holly's blog, too, because I loved it so much. You are SO right in that weight-loss is way more about the numbers. I can't tell you how motivating you are to me every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where has your blog been all my life?!! Yay! You did/are doing an amazing job with your body! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an inspiration!! You look great! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete