Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Treadmill Circuit Training- Cleanse Day 2 Meal Breakdown

Circuit training, probably my favorite way to work out. I love heading home soaked with sweat and feeling extra accomplished at the gym. Circuit training does it for me every single time. Tuesday Night's work out was my scheduled total body treadmill circuit training routine. I've done this work out several times, each individual work out making variations to each section. I divide it up into three sections of ten minutes with weight training in between those rounds. Tuesday Evening's session went like this:

10 minute fast run - 1 Mile Plus 
Arms
Set of 10lbs weights for all moves
Bicep Curls - 15
Hammer Curls - 15
Shoulder Press - 15
Repeat Previous 3 Moves
Tricep Extensions- 15
Tricep Kickbacks - 15
Standing Reverse Flys - 15
Repeat Previous 3 Moves
10 Minute Incline Run 
Legs
30 Upside Down Bosu Ball Squats w/ set of 10lb weighted shoulder press
Load Bar 30-40lbs
12 Squats
12 Lunges per Side
Repeat Previous 2 Moves
30 Deadlifts
10 minute fast run- 1 Mile Plus
Butt & Core- Single 8lbs weight
Weighted Leg Lifts on Ball
10 Straight Up ad Down
10 Pulse
10 Knee-in extends
Repeat both sides
Weighted Glute Routine
20 Glute Lifts
20 Glute Pulse
15 Fire Hydrates
10 Forward Leg Circles
10 Backwards Leg Circles
Repeat Both Sides
30 Crunches on Ball
30 Oblique crunches
Repeat Previous Two Moves
Rotating Plank- Do Not Drop
30 Second Low Plank
30 Second Side Plank Left
30 Second Side Plank Right
30 Second High Plank
Train Hard- Summer is Coming! ORB
Cleanse Day 2 Summary Food Summary

Technical Difficulties - Small Font, Sowwys


I believe "calories burned" in MFP to be an overestimation

Post workout I decided to throw in an extra snack. I had half a cup of peaches, half a cup of Strawberries, & three tablespoons of Peanut Butter Powder 


Yes, I've been eating the same thing for lunch going on three days now. The quinoa scramble is easy for me to prepare in advance. In addition to the fact that I am the only one in my house eating Quinoa, so I feel the need to eat it all before trying something else. I have serious issues with wasting food. 

Cleanse Day Three- I feel fantastic! I'm getting enough to eat while still cleansing.  Water intake is higher than I have been in weeks previously, I've really been slacking there as of late. The only down side with the cleans thus far- I've been getting consistent night sweats. I know, gross. I get them occasionally as I'm a very hot natured person but it's been OOC the past two nights. (OOC = Out of Control). Definitely out of the ordinary, other than that I feel fantastic. If you follow me on Instagram @ellenoelfitness you know I'm quickly on my way to becoming a full on Spark addict. I'm already looking forward to drinking it this afternoon. must. get. more.spark.

How is the cleanse going for you?! 7.75 Days to go!

Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator


11 comments:

  1. Days 1-4 were rough for me. Days 5 & 6 I felt great! I'm on day 7 and it's started off as another good one. Woohoo! And I am in love with Spark, too! I have only had the fruit punch and I'm trying to decide if I should stick with that flavor or try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about getting a Garmin or Polar watch to see how much you're burning in workouts? I've toyed with the idea since I know some people who use them and they seem accurate. The expense is what is holding me back. I have always found MFP to over estimate on calories also! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing awesome!!! I may have to check this spark stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had the sweats and weird dreams - you are doing great girl - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am complete creature of habit. If I find a meal that works for me then I can eat it everday without feeling deprived. Keep up the good work. You look great, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been sleeping like a rock. So much so that when I wake up in the morning I am in somewhat of a daze.

    You are doing awesome! I haven't ever had quinoa. They only time I saw some it was loaded with calories. I will have to try and find different brands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried quinoa for the first time last week--I totally thought I'd had it before, but apparently not. Pete hated it! Granted, the recipe I used (lime-almond chicken) sucked, so he was probably reacting to that more than quinoa, but he said he's not eating it again. The taste was too oat-y or strong for him or something. Guess it's all mine!

    I love seeing your food logs! I'm thinking of going on the Whole 30 program so I'm taking note of any clean meals I see! I still need to figure out where to find PB2...I'm assuming it's lower calories than homemade nut butters, too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a serious workout.. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is a killer workout! You had me sweating just reading all that!!! Way to go sexy summa swimwear is waitin for ya!!! Rock on Sista!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get night sweats when it's close to TOM - so annoying to wake up to that. You're doing great :)

    leangreenmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the only one who eats quinoa at our house too, plus I got the stink eye tonight for sautéing some zucchini and squash with some chicken brats. I thought it was good, but I was the only one. Oh well. Great workout, you always know how to kill it at the gym!

    ReplyDelete