Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF, WW, Upcoming Awesome!

TGIF!!! It's finally starting to feel like Spring and I am LOVING every single second of it. Spring also means that Summer is coming and thanks to, Operation Red Bikini,  and lots of hard work over the past year, I am not terrified of swim suit season. For the first time, in my entire life, I'm looking forward to it. FACT:  I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around that.

I've shortened Weekly Weigh In to WW, because life is short and I'm lazy.  I did weigh in this morning, strictly for the sake of Friday morning Weigh In consistency, and I'm at exactly the same weight as Thursday morning. The only post cleanse diet changes I made were two cups of coffee, and 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt into my over night oats. Miraculously, I passed on diet sodas and popcorn. I struggled to up my calorie intake yesterday, but I did make it to just under 1600 calories for the day. This will be a work in progress. One day at a time.

Saturday morning I have my first Post-Half Marathon race, a 5K Race for the Cure. The last 5k I did was the night before Thanksgiving, setting a PR at 28:35 so my goal for tomorrow is to beat that time. I'm a much stronger runner now than I was in November, so this shouldn't be too difficult. I'm running this one with my Sole Sista's running group. I could not be more amped to see the crew, which is growing in numbers! This will be a first race experience for a lot of ladies and that always makes the experience extra fun and special.

I've completed all of my work outs for the week. I am loving Jillian Michael's 6 Week Six Pack DVD. Saturday morning will be my last round of week one and I'm already noticing changes! I began the work outs on March 10th and will complete the series April 21st. YES I remembered to take a before picture. Stay tuned....

Make sure to head over to Kassie's page and get yourself registered for the Operation Red Bikini tank top give away! I really love this tank. I wore it again Friday morning for my 55 Minute Treadmill Incline/Run routine from PB Fingers. It was much easier this week! Funny how that works huh?


Heads Up- We've already got the next Operation Red Bikini Give Away in the works, and it's good. Real good. I'm only typing this out to prevent myself from keeping it all to myself!

Next Wednesday on the blog- Link Up with Sarah, Kassie, and myself for a Husband/ Signification Other Question & Answer session! We'll post the questions next Monday! Your husband can answer, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your best friend, or anyone who is close with you!You can answer in blog or vlog format- the choice is yours! I know it will take some extra coercion on my part to get Mr.Noel into a vlog, but I'll try my hardest!

I'm flat out obsessed with my outfit today- Spring has Sprung!


Boyfriend Jeans - LOFT 
Blouse - Target
Necklace - The Limited
Shoes - Nine West Outlet 


Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator



14 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit today - that necklace is flat out amazing!! And you are workin those jeans. I'm excited to see the Jillian before and after pics - I was so amazed by Kristie's that I am counting the days until she lets me borrow RI30. Out of curiousity, how long are the 6 week 6 pack sessions; 20 min? 30 min?

    Can't wait for the guest post! He was so funny last time...what will he come up with next?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK HAWT MISS THANGGGGGGGGGGG! ...and look at them legs! Good lawd! I knew you were tall but I had no idea just how tall! You are such an inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm hottie today! LOVE your outfit. Very springy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your outfit too! Super cute!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit makes casual Friday look Fabulous! I love Loft jeans and basically their whole store. Have a great time at your race on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoot whoot!!! Lookin' super fly on this HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I know you're holding out on us while you're brewing some abs under that hot ensemble!!!
    XOXO
    Elisha RUN RUN RUN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought JM 6 week to 6 pack. How often per week do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) Your outfit is sooo cute!
    2) I'm so excited for you being so close to goal! I do believe you're going to hit it by May 31st, Ms. Noel!
    3) I think I need to try that Jillian 6-pack video...
    4) I can't wait for the link-up on Wednesday! It's a brilliant idea!
    5) I wish I could be in your Sole Sisters group. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl--I saw your outfit this morning as I was browsing through GoogleReader trying to wake up...and i'm in LOVE! Looks so good on you. I'm gonna have to recreate this soon :) I'm about to start either 6W6P or 30DS for 14 days straight as a little challenge for me before my friend's wedding. I've fallen off the train after Sister's wedding on Saturday...I've eaten like crap and not worked out but today changes that! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you in all your cuteness! If I was taller I would come and raid your closet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that outfit!!! Good luck on beating your PR Saturday! I am SURE you will rock it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ootd is super cute! I love it :) I was cleaning off my microwave last night and came across Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack! woot woot! but I'm bad at staying with something when its done at home :( Ill have to see if I can do it at the gym... That is awesome that your started 5 days ago and already see results! And I'm glad you clarified on the WW, cause I thought you were talking about weight watchers for a sec. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just wanted to finally comment on your blog. I have been following you (and SkinnyMeg and MamaLaughlin) for some time now. I must say, you three are the most positive, motivational, inspirational, hilarious people I have ever seen. I love it! I get excited to read your blog every day. I am a 32 SAHM who has never liked to exercise but am finally noticing the weight being harder to keep off. I have always been a little below weight but gained 20 lbs by eating too many sweets (mostly McDonald's sweet tea-up to two a day sometimes). Refined sugar is the devil! I've lost the 20 lbs but still feel tired all the time. I feel motivated every single day that I read your blog. I have started looking for healthier meals and decided that when I get a couple of things in order that I will finally begin working out--so I can feel as good as you! I no longer feel like a stalker now-hehe. Thanks again for being so open with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you for NOT being afraid of summer and bikinis!!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.com

    ReplyDelete