Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Meet My other Half! Link Up with Sarah & Kassie

 photo OtherHalfLinkup_zps6a491c71.png


Good morning and big giant thank you in advance for linking up with Kassie, Sarah, and I this morning! Options to answer the below questions are in vlog or blog format, choice is all yours! I picked a vlog for us since we living on the edge- oh yeahs! Mr. Noel has been such a great sport in making his "V. Log", as he calls it, debut. In the video you'll see us doing a little question and answer session of the following:
1. What are your thoughts on your wife's blog? 
2. Do you know what IG stands for? How about OOTD?
3. How long would you say you've been together?
4. Does her working out and eating healthy make you want to join in?
5. Is there anything you can do to inspire him to workout/eat healthier?
6. What do you love best about fit/ healthy life?
7. What do you like least?
8. How long did it take for you to agree to answer these questions?


After the video you'll find a few bonus questions that were posed specifically for Mr. Noel! Enjoy!
Don't forget to add the link to you post below, meander around and make new friends!



Bonus Questions:

What do you like best about the new Leigh Ann? - Melissa at My Life as a Folz
Melissa, I was hit with this question first and it was by far the hardest.  I have always loved her for who she was and will love her for what she has become.  Her confidence is now through the roof.  If there are any men out there that read this you know what that is code for.  There is a direct correlation between a woman's confidence and the amount of money she spends on cloths.  Would I trade it, no. 
Do you know how famous your wife is in blog land? (you are far to kind Kara)
I have a feeling Kara.  I guess it will hit home when someone points me out as Elle Noel's husband or I see a talk about it on Good Morning America.  
How proud of her were you when she finished the half marathon?
I was extremely proud of her.  She literally went from couch to half marathon to in less than a year.  The preacher said when we got married that the two were now one.  This meant that I ran a half marathon too!!!
How have the latest revolutions on Macaroni and Cheese effected you emotionally? - Great Question Sabrina.
 Sabrina, I have read about the latest attack on the coloring in the cheese products the makers of the greatest meals in a box, Kraft have had to put up with.  I have seen many incarnations of Mac n Cheese fly through the shelves during the 30 plus years I have spent on this earth.  The original will always be tops on my list.  Sure there have been advancements such as Instant mac, white cheddar and such, but there is a reason they have not changed the original recipe.  If they go New Coke on my Cheesiest, I would probably start my own blog and move to what ever country has still not outlawed the yellow cocaine.  This was the first meal I was allowed to cook on the stove.  This question has gotten me so riled up, I will probably not be able to sleep tonight.  Thanks Sabrina, I hope you sleep well.


Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!


Daily Motivator

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Ha ha you guys are so cute and great answers Mr Noel and congrats on your half marathon lol. Sorry I wasn't able to link up my hubs is not a blogger dude. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too stinkin cute! Mr. Noel's personality is so fun. I bet you guys are awesome to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Noel is such a natural on camera... be careful. He'll want his own blog next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Noel is a great sport! Love him haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I feel like I need to do one at some point. Or rather make Torrance do it, hes kind of shy haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun linkup and the Macaroni and Cheese commentary cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are SO cute! I loved his answers (kinda reminded me of my boy) haha and the macaroni comments are priceless I LOVED this link up we really should do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! Mr. Noel is as charming as you! And I love the bonus questions--such eloquence on the subject of Mac n Cheese! Thanks for hosting my fave link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hubby is so darn cute!! he seems super supportive and had funny answers to the questions. You two are so lucky to have each other! Thanks for doing this Mr. Noel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY gosh!!!! Y'all are TOO cute!!!!! How awesome! I loved this link up! So much fun! I wish I didn't do this last minute so I could have done a vlog with y'all! Loved it!!!! Can't wait to see y'all on GMA *wink wink* XOXOXO Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok 1- i loooove your southern accents. 2- you guys are adorable. 3- i like that you had to get him liquored up to answer the q's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - too cute answer to the half marathon question! I'd bet he loves to think he ran one too!

    You guys are awesome together :) AND you are rocking those workout clothes -givin us a little sexy shoulder, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! How adorable are y'all?? And your laugh!? I die, I love it when someone can make me laugh just by them laughing. It is so contagious! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously cracked up at the half marathon answer! And I love the amount of effort that was put into the mac&cheese answer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Testing comments2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read this late but I am DYING at his response to the mac n cheese lol. You got a funny one there girl!!! Its always so fun to see how people sound and their mannerisms in video I love it!

    ReplyDelete