Tuesday, March 19, 2013

JM 6 Week Six Pack Week 2, Latest Eats & Upcoming

Good morning! It's Tuesday so get excited- one day closer to the weekend! Monday was mean to me, and I'm happy to say adios amigo! I'm currently on Jillian Michael's week two of 6 Week Six Pack and I am LOVING this routine. I'm noticing other work outs that are usually challenging for me are becoming less and less so- which means I'm advancing and getting stronger. Stronger = leaner = toned= better prepared for swim season and Operation Red Bikini! I can not wait for this six weeks to end, I know my results will be unreal. That Jillian Michaels does not play around. I LOVE it.

I'm already getting sad about the closing of run season deep down south. March is basically the end of the line for South Louisiana runs, because it's about to get hella hot. I'm running in two more races this Saturday and next, then I'm out until September. Not that I have any intention to stop running. I certainly do not. I'm going to use the off season to work on speed and endurance. I've got my eye on a Triathlon in September and my second half in October. I've decided my first full Marathon will be the Rock N Roll New Orleans 2014. This means training for my second half will begin July 27th. Hello early morning runs! For me to stay focused, I have to have a plan and long term goals. Right now I'm working my tush off for Operation Red Bikini, but there has always got to be that next step. The next goal. The next prize. Thinking and planning ahead keeps me focused on my biggest goal, living a healthy and fit life. Have you started thinking about your post- Operation Red Bikini goals?

Foods I'm loving-

Kara G's "Skinny Shamrock Shake"- Recipe Here
Overnight Oats- Just a tad obsessed- post 5am JM work out
Friday Afternoon Treat-
No Sugar Added Frozen Yogurt, Blueberries, Strawberries, & Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup-
150 Calories
Upcoming on the blog- Husband/Significant other/ Best Friend Link Up next Wednesday! I'll post questions for the Q&A blog/vlog post tomorrow!

What are your favorite skinny and clean eats? 

Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator


10 comments:

  1. Call me the Elle Noel copycat - I've added 6 week six pack to my routine for the homestretch of ORB! Took some before pics this morning - midsection only this time :)

    It's crazy that your outdoor running season is coming to an end - ours hasn't really even started up here! We are still in the 30's and 40's and the wind has been out of control lately! Phil and I keep looking at the weather in NOLA (I guess because we like to torture ourselves) we think you all are sooo lucky! I'm sure the summer is no joke though.

    Can't wait for the significant other link-up next week - and thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always come do a run up here in Kentucky with me where it's much cooler... I'm just sayn' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come here to MO - they go on forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite skinny eat- grilled banana with cinnamon on top! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Noel! I thought I loved eating healthy and working out.... but you really take it to a whole nother level of passion! I love your drive, getting up early, fueling your body healthfully! You truly are an inspiration! Thank you so much!

    I love roasted veggies, blackened chicken and quinoa... mmm yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I just remembered I ordered the DVD last week! I wonder if it will arrive today? Today just got so exciting! :)

    It's crazy to me that your running season is ending. I'm waiting so impatiently for my outdoor runs to start up. "Start up" as if I haven't been sneaking in outdoor runs, but you know. It's like our seasons are flipped: winter for me means the indoor track and treadmills, but that's probably summer for you. I could not imagine running in the extreme heat. The cold isn't bad once you get your heart pumping and if you bundle up--it can even help a run, but heat? What do you even do? Avoid it, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing girl! I just started the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and can't wait to start seeing improvements throughout the program, right now even the simple stuff is hard!! I used to hate her guts after doing 30 day shred but now I actually look forward to her workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frozen yogurt is definitely a no-guilt treat for us too!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in FL so our running season is definitely on it's way out too :( I think I'm going to brave the intense heat to run a 4th of July 5k :) I signed up for my second half in November...training in the "fall" is really just like training in the summer for everyone else, but we can do! Have a great day!

    <a href="http://leangreenmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/listen-all-yall-its-sabotage.html>Lean Green Mama</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's crazy talk that your season is almost over:( it's freezing up here and we run all year round. Well when I say we I mean me or any other cray cray person that likes to get there bits frozen. Great job on the JM workout. I wish I could get my butt outta bed early in the am. I just love to sleep. Maybe when it's warmer out. I'm with you on goal setting. I feel like if I'm not training for something I'd get bored and quit. Awesome job as always girl.

    ReplyDelete