Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekly Goals & ORB

Good morning and Happy Monday! New day, new week, new chance to get everything right! If you're new round here- you need to find me on Instagram @ellenoelfitness and Facebook so you can get the full extent of the Elle Noel over sharing experience. Seriously, you don't wanna be missing out now!

This past weekend was up there in my favorite weekend ever category. It was quite and relaxing and sometimes that is exactly what the doctor ordered! My man and I got in 12.3 miles on the bike yesterday afternoon- we had a goal of 10 miles but we took off without a route and just enjoyed the ride!


We finished off our weekend with a movie, Les Miserables. I thought the movie was incredible. Extremely well acted and directed and I LOVED the music. I've seen Les Miserables on stage on multiple occasions, so I knew what to expect. However, this was not a "manly" movie. Within the first five minutes I thought- Mr. Noel is going to kill me for making him sit through this. I had forgotten exactly how much music went into this production. Little to no speaking- it's straight song and dance peeps. While I ended the movie moved to tears, he turned to me and said, "I've thought at least 8 times about stabbing myself in the eye with this straw".  Mr. Noel's official Les Miserable review...


That was all he got out of that beautiful move- le sigh. Whateves, I sat through The Hobbit a few weeks ago with him (and fell asleep TWICE), so this was payback time. I've been working to incorporate singing into our casual conversations as well. Ya know just to make sure I never get asked to sit through another Hobbit movie again. I'm crafty :)

Ok ok, I know ya'll don't give a hooty hoot about our movie reviews, it's time for  what ya'll really come here for- the Boss Lady plan for the week!

Monday- 
R.I.P.P.E.D
No Carb

Tuesday-
3 Mile Speed Training Run
30 Minute Strength Training
No Carb

Wednesday-
4 Mile Run
Strength Training
Carb

Thursday -
3 Mile Run
Strength Training
No Carb

Friday- 
50 Minute Cross Training
20 Minute Strength Training
No Carb

Saturday-
Run Distance TBD
Carb

Sunday-
Rest
No Carb

Our group run distance Saturday is up in the air. The schedule calls for a 5k race however, no one in the group really wants to back down on mileage. I'm following the Hal Higdon Half Marathon Novice 2 training program. That's the beauty of running with this group, anything goes. Whatever floats your boat is always an acceptable course of action. If we decide to run a long route in lieu of the 5k I'll most likely do another 8 mile run and aim to improve on time and managing my pace.

Kassie and I are hard at work to bulk up the prize pack for Operation Red Bikini! I've got my bikini choices narrowed down- and I"m ready to purchase! Have you picked out your goal piece? Do you need help setting a goal or picking a goal piece? Do you have a plan?Talk to me, I want to help you!  May 31st will be here before your know it!

button

Lastly- Who watched the Biggest Loser last night?  Is it weird that I want to go t the Ranch- as a vacation? Working out with Jillian or Bob looks like a ridiculous amount of fun to me. I know I know- Heyy crazay laday #gangnamstyle

Wishing each and every one of you a fantastic Monday! Make it great!


Find me on FacebookBeachbodyPinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitnessKeek, and My Fitness Pal!
 
Daily Motivator




24 comments:

  1. I have ALWAYS wanted to work out on the biggest loser ranch! It would be the happiest puking, falling off the treadmill experience of my life. I might even hump Jillians leg just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love Jillian too. Definitely my girl crush.

      Delete
  2. I would love to go to the ranch too. I thought I wanted my ORB item to be a bikini, but now I am getting nervous. Maybe rethinking to a Monokini. Not sure. I have a lot of work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stuck! I was doing great prior to Christmas and even reached my lowest thus far; but I gave in and gained. I have a gym membership and have been doing a c25k program (on my 5th week out of 8). I would love to lose at least another 25 before June. Any advice would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go on vacation with you! I LOVE Bob and Jillian!!!! What an awesome weekend for you! My advise is take the 5k break I did and it was much needed because towards the end you are going to be dying for a 5k break :) But it's all up to you! Happy Monday gorgeous!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee that your singing in casual conversation - I might also start doing that just for fun and to keep him on his toes. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't picked out my goal piece yet. I doubt I'll ever be a bikini girl, but what the heck else is there to go for? I'm thinking a really great sundress, but that feels lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No ma'am you are not alone! I want to go to TBL ranch and have them run my life for six weeks too bad! It would be like a dream come true! I haven't picked out a goal piece but I will start shopping :) Your husband is hilarious! At least he was a good sport about it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought I would limit my carbs but I have discovered how much better I feel when I do!

    I loved Les Mis too! Mr Noels review almost made me pee myself though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I TOTALLY care about your movie reviews because they are hilarious! I haven't seen Les Mis yet, but I fully intend to drag Pete along with me. He was mighty intrigued by the preview that starts on the ship, and then the music kicked in and I lost him. :)

    When is your half, by the way? If you're up to 8 miles, that must mean you're past the halfway mark for training, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to Summer bodies being earned in the Winter...I felt like that on my run yesterday. Glad you reviewed Les Mis and I'm sure I would've fallen asleep during the hobbit too but my hubs wants to see it so bad! I told him to take his brosef. I am REAday for the #operationredbikini (or blue in my case)...I got mine in the mail and it is skimpy on top! But hey, that's what this motivation is all about. Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I def ave my bikini already! I cant wait to fit into it! haha! and you are freaking hilarious singing to your hubby all the time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you said the movie was good. I've been debating on going to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to go to the ranch too!!!!! oh and I found my inspiration...it's not a bathing suit. it's a pair of pants from the Gap that I wore many moons ago. I have ALWAYS wanted to get back into them...this year, it's gonna happen. unless I get knocked up, then my motivation is to just not gain 400 lbs while knocked up. :) Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that last motivation pic/quote! So true! I am looking for my motivation piece for this summer. I have a new VS catalog at home though, so I'm sure I'll find something in that! And yes, I LOVED biggest loser last night! I have a serious girl crush on Jillian, which is weird because I totally hate her when she's yelling at me doing the 30 day shred! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did you start limiting your carbs? Completely cold turkey or slowly? Did you experience any mood swings? I need something- I am STUCK right now! :'(

    Laura
    www.notyourskinnybitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't picked out a goal dress yet, but I want it to a size 8 to wear to my graduation in May. Suppose to be going on a cruise to celebrate, so maybe I should get the bikini picked out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh I LOVE that last motivational picture - I need to blow it up and post it all over my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. No nothing picked out swimsuit wise. I will need to boost my confidence and lose a ton if weight before I ever wear a bikini again. I'll stick to my tanktini. :) sounds like you had an awesome weekend. And super jealous you got to see Le Mes. Can't wait to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I seriously think life should be a musical! Even bad news doesn't seem so bad (example, Rent) I was thinking about it today,though. What happens if you can't sing, are you kicked off of the island, haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. That bike ride sounds heavenly! Oh how I can't wait to ride my bike again! I also laughed out loud at Mr. Noel's review. Men!

    I am on the strugglebus regarding ORB but hanging on! I'm sure seeing my skinny sister in a couple weeks will help!! Why o why did we promise a before picture - yikes! Have a great week Ms Noel, and keep on inspiring me! I need ya!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I only want to go to the ranch if Bob Harper is shirtless the whole time...

    ReplyDelete