Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Will Be My Year

Good morning and Hallelujah!!! The Holiday season is OVER!! Never before have I been more pumped to usher in a New Year and a brand new start! The Holidays were rough on me, we all struggle at times and taking away my routine coupled with lots of social time and very little structured time was a recipe for dieting disaster. Putting it all behind me now. I know 2013 will bring great things for me. I'm looking forward to finally accomplishing my goal weight. I had my "a-ha, oh shit, I have to do something about my weight" moment in January of 2011. Yes. That means I've been working at this goal for TWO years. I'm now five pounds away from my goal. Pre-Christmas feasting/binging/give me more cheesecake I was four pounds away. Overall, a one pound gain over the Holidays isn't all that bad. I"ll take it. Back to business.

First things first- let's talk Operation Red Bikini

My #Operationredbikini Goals-
Achieve 18% body fat
Wear Hot Shorts to Run (Yeah like volleyball player spandex biz nitch)
Rock a Red Bikini (Pictures & Previous Summer Shots to be Included)

What are your OperationRedBikini goals?
button

I started working on one of my 2013 goals on New Years Eve. I want to be able to do a pull-up. Lift my own body weight, 10 times over, completely unassisted. Mr. Noel gifted me a Pull Up Assist though Beachbody.  It's a simple device that can be used in various resistance training. I can attach it to almost anything, anywhere. I challenged myself to a set of 5 tough low resistance pull ups. When my arms were burning rapid fire, I made it a little easier and did 5 more then repeated. My arms and back are super star sore today. I love when I feel sore. It's that awesome, I'm becoming a stronger smaller version of me feeling. I'm focused on sculpting my shoulders and back- cause I wanna look fire come #operationredbikini time!


I just posted what I had for breakfast on Instagram. Are you following me there? You need to be, I love over sharing with you guys :)


Here is the link to my egg white breakfast muffin recipe. Quick, easy, and so delicious. 

Work Out Breakdown for the remainder of the week:

Wednesday-
3 Mile Speed Training Run
30 Minute Strength Training
No Carb

Thursday-
4 Mile Run
30 Minute Strength Training
No Carb

Friday-
50 Minute Cross Training
30 Minute Strength Training
No Carb

Saturday-
Half Marathon Week 5- 8 Mile Run
Carb Day

Sunday-
10 Mile Bike Ride
No Carb



#OOTD (Instagram slang for Outfit of the day)


Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, Keek, and My Fitness Pal!
 
Daily Motivator





22 comments:

  1. Your going to rock that shit Miss Thangggggggg!!!! I need to set my goals for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got this girl!! I started the 30 day shred yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    30 Day Shred is SO HARD. Ah. But so worth it.
    Here's to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sooo excited to get back to work today because I'm like you--take away my routine and I fall hard! No-carb today (except for some blueberries and an orange...and a sweet potato because I think that has carbs in it) and I got in a great SIDE-STITCH-FREE run this morning!

    Also, I'm so pumped for Operation Red Bikini! I've been thinking about my goal a lot over the past week and how much I can accomplish by May 31. I'm going to hit it Elle-Noel-hard-core from now on and I'm going to do an ORB post soon! Did I ever thank you for setting up this challenge? Because it is awesome and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I stole your daily motivator as my lock screen on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for 2013 too! This will be our year and we will rock the red bikinis this summer, come hell or high water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you girl!! Rock that red bikini ;) you can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! It's so happy and upbeat and I love working out! haha. Those breakfast egg white muffins look yummy. I love healthy food!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY I'm glad we are back and ready to kick some booty! My operation red bikini goal is to get back to where I was summer 2011 and run the entire half marathon in May.

    You get to go on a 10 mile bike ride this weekend?! Color me jealous! That's something I LOVE to get out and do in the summer. Lucky you with your Louisiana weather. I am super pumped because Phil and I have a wedding in NOLA in March and we just booked our tickets yesterday. We're coming to your neck of the woods - HOLLA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get it girl. You got 2013 and that fly body in that red bikini. Here is to a great year mamacita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. #OperationRedBikini You are going to beast up on it I just know it! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing awesome and super inspiring!!
    Check out my #operationredbikini hopes and dreams at ittakesninemonths.blogspot.com
    And 2 years ago when I was all about some working out, my shoulders and back were my favorite part of my body....I think you've just convinced meto get to work on those areas again! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen you in shorts! You could Rock those hot pants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. a 10 mile bike ride sounds like TONS of fun. except for the sitting on the bike seat part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I couldnt respond back to you on Facebook about my #OperationRedBikini goals - my phone internet is wonky here at work - so My ultimate weight loss goals are 80 lbs but I would like to achieve half of that by May 31st :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year girl!!! You are going to look amazing in that red bikini! I'm thinking I MIGHT (huge might) look good all prego in a red bikini haha!
    Have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this and totally agree with you!! I need to change myself in 2013 and meet my goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are going to rock that bikini! I really want to decrease my body fat % this year and focus less on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  19. as soon as I can get to moving I am going to be working my butt off (but my broken ankle is almost fully healed!!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks line my Crustless quiche. Looks awesome! I need to try the turkey sausage and spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are a true rock star! I'm looking forward to getting that goal weight and you are proof that hard work will get me there. Awsome job chica! Amazaballs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so glad that you and Kassie decided to start this challenge! It's the motivation that I needed to push myself for summer!

    I think you are going to look great in the tiny running shorts!

    ReplyDelete