Saturday, December 8, 2012

HM Group Run Week 1 & A Random Dose of Happy

AHHH I am so excited!!! Not quite race day excited Christmas morning excited but I am PUMPED. This is a first for me, a Saturday post, but I've got some time to kill since I woke up at 5am and could not go back to sleep, what the FFF. That's what you get when your internal alarm is set for morning sweaty sessions.

Music is just as big a factor in my runs as water or gum or air.

Seriously.

I create a new work out play list and running play list every week that I'll play on shuffle. Then I go back and analyze my run time and figure out which songs got me moving my tush the fastest. This is science ya'll. On the real. Here's the play list I created for Half Marathon Group Run Week One- 4 miles.

Beauty and a Beat- Justin Bieber (feat Nicki Minaj)
Scream & Shout (feat Britney Spears)- will.i.am
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)- Michael Jackson
One Minute- Krewella
Die Young- Kesha
Let's Go (feat Ne-Yo)- Calvin Harris
Anything Could Happen- Ellie Goulding


WEEK ONE! Let's see if I'm this happy tomorrow when the no carb challenge begins.  But first, Sushi and cocktails with one fine looking man. Faturday!!!

Are you putting in a work out today?! Run? Zumba? Champagne induced dance off? Holler at me.

 
Daily Motivator
 
 



5 comments:

  1. My champagne induced dance off was that weekend, but actually Chardonnay ... I love your science off running music. I'll download these. I'm always looking for more. I like Rick Springfield's Jesse's Girl. Always gets me pumped! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read about your journey, and wanted to say how amazing and BEAUTIFUL you are! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those long legs....can I borrow them please?!! way to kick it on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to this site and you have come a long way. I wish I could find the determination you have. What is your starting/current weight? I may have just missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you send me your weight or measurements?

    ReplyDelete