Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Highlights in Pictures & 2013 Goals

It's New Years Eve 2012. The last day of a fantastic year! I know 2013 will bring bigger an better things, so I'm anxious to say goodbye to old and hello to the new :) In 2012, I learned a lot about myself. I started this blog, I committed more to my fitness than I could have ever imagined possible, and I'm looking forward to the future, but first- 2012 highlights!

January 2012

Mr. Noel and I at the end of 2011


Madeline coerced me into Personal Training


February 2012

We Celebrate Mardi Gras


March 2012

I started running- without my trainer forcing me


April 2012

The Self Shot Gym picture obsession begins...

May 2012

I turned 25 - by acting like a real grown-up 


June 2012

Celebrating the very First Anniversary of our I Dos


Cancun, Mexico 2012 


July 2012

Elle Noel is Born - First Post Here


The Fun Continues...


August 2012

 Committing to big changes...



Pay off continues-


September 2012

Work Outs, Fun, & Football


October 2012

November 2012


Becoming a "Serious" Runner


December 2012


2013

Half Marathon 

Body Fat Under 20%

Complete a set of ten pull-ups unassisted

Buy our First Home

Have a Rocking Beach Vacation

&

button
 
 
Daily Motivator
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. looks like you had a GREAT 2012...bring it on 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last pic of you in the black dress is gorgeous! Happy New Year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are hilarious!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made amazing progress this year. You inspire me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a transforming year for you! You look so great in that black dress, my goal for 2013 is for you to mail it to me since it'll be too big for you :) that and #operationredbikini
    Thanks for all your motivation girl! I owe a lot to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucha great year for you! Proud of you girl! Have a GREAT NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals girls! You totally rocked 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pics! So glad I ran across your blog several months ago. I have loved reading your posts! Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great year!! By the way, I'm I love with that last black dress!!
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had a fabulous year!! Good for you Noel! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings for you!

    ReplyDelete