Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Link Up- A Spastastic Vlogg for your Viewing Pleasure


button

Today I am participating in Holly & Erin's Turkey Trot Link Up! I look forward to reading all of your posts and learning about every one's different traditions :) Special thanks to Holly for yet again organizing another fun link up partay! I decided to answer my questions via Vlogg. One of these days, I'll do a Vlogg where I'm not in gym cloths. I promise. I had about five minutes to fit this into my day yesterday between work and the gym so I'm a little spastic, but that's why ya'll love me right?! RIGHT?! Crickets? *chirmp chirmp*

This blogging community puts a smile on my face each and every day and I'm so thankful to have stumbled onto this incredible group of ladies. Gobble Gobble and Happy Thanksgiving!

1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?

9 comments:

  1. Girlfriend I love the cool whip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Mrs. Fields said she made it just for me though!!! Love your voice!! Southern charmin!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Gobble Gobble" LOL! You are too funny!

    Good luck with the Black Friday shopping--you are much braver than I, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny. Also, what kind of crickets do you have down there? *chirmp chirmp* bahaha. I totally know what you mean about splitting the holidays and learning to share...except he is the only child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with Holly and me! Happy Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so brave to go black friday shopping! I don't like crowds :/

    I think youre so cute! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute... I can't even handle it. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mashed potatoes! Black Friday shopping is fun. I usually go but I'm skipping it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Leigh Ann!! Let that pumpkin pie swim in the Cool Whip. And after all this gym talk, I hope you eat 5 pounds of your grandma's mashed taters. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, lady!

    ReplyDelete