Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Topics



Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a fun way to keep myself motivated to shed my last 20 pounds (which I knew would be the hardest), and I thought what better way to keep myself on track than to share and net work with other's in similar situations. Also, peer pressure is a biotch and that worked wonders too.
 
What's something your readers know about you?
My readers know, I am total gym rat fitness junkie, wanna be fashionista, popcorn addicted girl crawling her way down to goal weight. One tenth of a pound at a time.
 
What can't you live without? 
There's lots of things I feel I couldn't live without but my biggest three can not live with outs are my husband, my family, and my friends. Without my support system, I have nothing.
 
What inspires your blog posts? 
My day to day fitness for life journey and questions from readers.
 
What do you do when you feel uncreative?
I have yet to have a day, where I have nothing to say. This is just kind of how I am in "real life" too. I can always find something to talk about. I have my own favorite posts I've written and they aren't necessarily everyone else's. As long as I'm out living and enjoying my life, I will have something to write about.
 
How has blogging changed you?
I take pictures of everything now a days. I never know which pictures I will use in my posts until I actually sit down to write it. My husband finds it most comical when I'm taking pictures of my food at restaurants. I spend a lot of time on Instagram, and I still find talking about blogging in "real life" to be awkward so I don't do it too much. Other than these little things, it hasn't really changed my day to day life in any other aspect.
 
What advice do you have for new bloggers?
I still consider myself a new blogger, so I don't really feel like I'm in a position to be giving advice, but my biggest advice would be to network with other bloggers! Comment on blogs you like and build these relationships, there's a lot to be learned out there! Also, just be nice to others, I know this seems like a no brainier, but respond to everyone who takes time to comment on you blog. Also, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I know your Momma taught you that one too. 
 
What blogs inspire you? 
This is soo tough, but I have three favorites at present:
 
Jena at Recently Roached is witty new wife, and runner who seems like she'd just be an awesome person to be friends with, her witty charm is inspirational to me.

I always look forward to hearing from Rachel at Simple Little Joys, she is probably one of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever come into contact with, she's smart, creative, and stylish I love reading her posts.
 
My third favorite at present is Taylor from The Daily Tay. She's freaking hysterical and I"m often left snorting with laughter at the end of her posts.

3 comments:

  1. Peer pressure is a biotch. That is a great way to get motivated on losing some weight. That is awesome that you always have a stream of "Life" for posts. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't saying anything at all is a golden rule. I connected to your GFC via Tuesday Topics. I am having a linky party today if you would like to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the new blogs to check out :)

    great answers!

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really only bloggers know what blogging is all about and how amazing it is. Talking about it with people who don't blog, they don't truly understand.

    ReplyDelete