Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday is the New Thursday

Happy Tuesday which is now my Thursday! Today I am Thankful for three day work weeks and four days to spend with the person that I am so thankful for, Mr. Noel. If you don't follow me Instagram @ellenoelfitness, then you don't know Mr. Noel won this sweet T-Shirt via an Instagram competition last week. Those awesome people at Luna sent him a T-Shirt that he's still wearing today as an undershirt to work. He's going to make me pay for that over share I'm sure.


They also sent a few of my favorite bars The Chocolate Raspberry, thanks ya'll! If you like the Chocolate Raspberry you need to stock up now! They broke it to me last week that the flavor has been discontinued and that's why we can't find it in stores anymore. I was really upset. I cried, stomped my feet, and had a full on virtual hiss fit. (Sarcasm People) so they took pity on my broken heart and sent me some temporary Luna tattoos and a stick of Chap stick too. Along with four Chocolate Raspberry bars that I will stock pile for days when I really really need a fix. Seriously though, the people at Luna were fun to work with and get to know. Do you eat Luna? Does your man eat Luna? Note- It's too early in the morning for Sexual Innuendo, but there's a good one hiding there.

Last night's work out was painful. After a really fun weekend a Monday back at the gym can suck it big time, but I am so happy I got there and put in my sweaty session. Treating my body like vanilla vodka trashcan Saturday was fun, but I had to pay the piper. Disclaimer- I'm about to brag on my man- Mr. Noel even took pity on me and prepared dinner while I was at the gym. I walked in the door and everything was done. Dinner, laundry, the floors I'd been putting off cleaning. Make my day baybay! Weight Watcher's Bubble Up Enchiladas- A Noel family favorite.


I'm finally feeling like myself again today. Phew. Tonight I have Speed training on the schedule, and tomorrow I have the 5k Gleaux Run! I'm really looking forward to it as a bunch of my gal-friends are participating with me. Holler!

Are you working a short week this week? What are you most thankful for?


 
Daily Motivator
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Adorable as always - love me the Raspberry Luna - yes I am off TR and Friday - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had the Raspberry Luna (thank god apparently) but I LOVE Mr. Noel's shirt...lookin good:) Today is my Friday and I am off to San Diego! YAY! Have an awesome holiday week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the run tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubble Up Enchiladas are the bomb.com! Your man sounds like he wins the trophy husband award for the week.

    Getting back into the swing of things at the gym is never fun after a long weekend of eats and drinks. I am NOT looking forward to my sweat session tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love Luna Bars...but my favorite is the Chocolate Dipped Coconut! Your hubby is a trooper for letting you take that pic. Have a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is my Friday. WooHoo! Although, tomorrow I will be cleaning the house in preparation of everyone coming through on Thursday. I want to try the bubble up enchiladas I just haven't had time yet. They always look awesome!

    And, I must ask, did you get those boots?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. Can you please give me some of your motivation? Seriously, I don't know how you stay with the whole gym thing so steadily! It's damn impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawww... good job, Mr. Noel on making dinner. You've got a keeper, Leigh Ann (and I say that for the fact that he eats Luna.. if ya know what I'm saying...) Bow chicka bow wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those bubble up enchiladas! Great recipe.

    What a sweet husband you've got.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I was wondering how your husband got that shirt? I really want to get one for my dad. He is a huge Luna fan!

    ReplyDelete