Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Susannah!


All week long, I had been looking forward to last night. It did not disappoint. We went out for dinner, dancing, and drinks in celebration of one of my most favorite people on planet Earth. Oh Susannah, happy day of your birth. I look forward to it every year. Her actual Birthday isn't until next weekend, but we had to celebrate early, because she has to work on her birthday. I know, it's ducked up! The lame things we have to do for money.

I wrote myself a semi-free pass. I got in 5.5 miles in the morning, I ate well all day, and I enjoyed myself at dinner. I split a meal with Susannah and drank champagne and rum and diet coke all night. We danced, we talked, we spent an entire afternoon plotting our outfits, and stayed out entirely too late. It was glorious.

We took shots at the dinner table, closed down the restaurant bar, and hit up the after party jamming out to one of the best bands I've heard in a long time. Well , it may have been the rum making them sound like 80's rock live, but whatever, when it's good it's great. We kept pretending like we were going to party through daylight savings time and take advantage of that extra hour, but in the end, we decided to take advantage of the extra hour for sleeping. A sure sign we're getting older.

Elle Noel, Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, Madeline, & Susannah

Mr. & Mrs. Noel

 Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Errrbodyyyy


We know how to throw down. It was fun and sometimes, you gotta write that free pass and just enjoy your life. I thank my lucky stars each and every day for these wonderful friends in which to celebrate the good times and carry each other through the bad times. These girls truly know what a crazy lady I really am, and choose to love me anyway. 

Cheers to a new year Susannah- I can't wait to ring in many many more!

OH and for those of you who love my outfits, this is the best shot I got-


Top- Francesca's
Jeans- LOFT 
Shoes- Nine West

Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like you gals had a really time out and about! Hope the hangover isn't too bad today! Smart of you for partying on Daylight Savings night... extra hour to recover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shotttttttssssss!! You know how to have a good time. And I love that you put that top with some red skinnies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast!!! love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh Ann...I just wanted to say hello and that you're officially my new favorite blog :) I found you through Mama Laughlin, which led to Analyze This which led to you!! I love that you mix fitness with fun AND fashion (a new tag line maybe? haha) and are constantly positive! I'm struggling with the last 6 pounds but knowing you're working at your last 8 keeps me motivated to not just be statisfied with where I am now. I also just signed up to run my first half marathon on my 31st birthday in May! Cheers to Former fattys :)

    ReplyDelete