Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Drankin the Positive Patty Kool-Aid

GOOD MORNING!!! It's my FRIDAY! I am SO happy! Lot's of fun stuff coming in the next few days, and four whole days off work in a row?! Oh pinch me. I'm going to squeeze as much fun stuff in there as humanly possible including getting my massage reward from my October 30 Day Challenge. I'm going to need it after I go all boss lady up on some Black Friday Sales, Holllaaaa for a Dolllaaa!!!

To all of you who have been inflating my ego on Instagram, I love you. Seriously. Ya'll make me feel so amazing about myself for sharing all of these shameless self shots. I just want to multiply the feeling and give it all back to you, times ten times infinity. I don't know how many that is, I was never good with the maths.

Tuesday evening's work out was supposed to include a speed training session on the treadmill however, I am having some IT band issues again, this time in my right hip, joy! I've been stretching that bad boy out and it felt amazing this morning. I think this may be an injury that I will struggle with constantly and that's ok, now that I know how to handle that IT Band I'm gonna be just fine.

Tuesday Evening Sweaty Session:
30 Minutes Stair Master- Fat Burner Plus Level 4
1-12 Normal Step Up
12-17 Double Step with extended leg lift
18-21 Double Step
21-24 Side Step Left
24-27 Side Step Right
27-30 Backwards Walk

30 Minutes Aerobics High Impact (Elle Noel Invention)

Feeling like a complete Boss after my work out- Check out my Lady Guns! I swear those shoulders showed up over night!


Wednesday AM Work Out-
45 Minutes Elliptical Trainer
20 Minutes Forward
20 Minutes Backwards
5 Minutes Blast it Out Combo (Get Crazay!)
Elle Noel Ab Invention


Tonight, I've got the 5k Gleaux Run benefiting Miles Perret Cancer Services. I'm running with a few of my most favorite people on planet Earth. We're just a tad excited for this run too. Prolly cause it's fancy and they there's a timing chip in the race bib. Princess Consuela Banana Hammock and I started the running day smack talk early this morning too.


 I LOVE a good pep talk! It may seem ridiculous but it helps you to get super excited and amped up pre-race. Kassie can attest to my extreme race day excitement. I'll either annoy you to death or it will rub off on you. Holla!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you. Look for a cheesy things I'm Thankful for post tomorrow. I just can't help myself :)

Happy Turkey Day Eve, safe travels, and thank you! Thank you for all of your positive feedback, ya'll are motivating me!

FYI- I wore a Limited "Perfect Tee" everyday this week. I may have a problem : /

Daily Motivator

10 comments:

  1. Happy Turkey Day eve girl.. Looking good and I am a ball of craziness on race day too - LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving girl! Hope you have a wonderful day and can't wait to hear about your race!
    P.S. Outfit is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in your workout gear! Keep up the good work. Glad it's your Friday! Days off during the work week are the best! Have a fantastic Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear your IT band is bugging you again. Hopefully it behaves itself for your 5K tonight. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those guns! If you've got it flaunt it! You've got so much to be proud of and at least you're not all Melissa Gorga post a pic of yourself in 2 different poses in a swimsuit! Happy Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got tickets to the gun show? Congrats on those arms! I need to get working on mine, I could probably fly with this flappy wings!

    I was nominated for the Liebster award for bloggers with followers under 200, and I wanted to let you know I nominated you as well! Check out my blog to get the details Life by Nadine Lynn, http://lifebynadinelynn.blogspot.com/.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your arms are amazing, we could totally have a gun show between us :) I love seeing your sweaty pics at the gym!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Body rockin', babe!!! You look amazing! So inspirational to lazies like me :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are killin' it girl! Keep up the hard work, you'll be sweating glitter and rainbows all day! I feel like I can relate to you on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete